Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** Yankees Update ***

Phaded said:
comparing compeition back then to todays is not even in the same ballpark its like comparing college baseball to professional.. and i can go into a bunch of reasons but i wont.. look at ruths fucken swing for gods sake if you think he'd be a as good as he was back then today you dont know shit about baseball..
That's true of every sport, and activity. You compare athletes by their immediate peer group only. Tody's players are selected from a larger gene pool, have better coaching, scientific and electronic feedback, better equipment, better nutrition, better drugs, and smaller ballparks.
Babe Ruth dominated his era of baseball to a far greater degree than Barry Bonds dominates today.
Again I ask. How many championship rings does Bonds have? A great player, and team leader would inspire his teammates to play up to his level. Bonds is a great individual player, but a shitty team player, and his lack of World Series success verifies my belief.

Powerbuilder333 said:
That's true of every sport, and activity. You compare athletes by their immediate peer group only. Tody's players are selected from a larger gene pool, have better coaching, scientific and electronic feedback, better equipment, better nutrition, better drugs, and smaller ballparks.
Babe Ruth dominated his era of baseball to a far greater degree than Barry Bonds dominates today.
Again I ask. How many championship rings does Bonds have? A great player, and team leader would inspire his teammates to play up to his level. Bonds is a great individual player, but a shitty team player, and his lack of World Series success verifies my belief.

ya i'm sure its bonds own fault that he doesn't have world series ring.. he's been on the fucken pirates and giants for god sakes.. let me know when you grow a brain..

Phaded said:
ya i'm sure its bonds own fault that he doesn't have world series ring.. he's been on the fucken pirates and giants for god sakes.. let me know when you grow a brain..
Being that your so much smarter than anyone that's critical of Barry Bonds, why don't you capitilize Ya (which should be Yes, or Yea), I'm, Bonds, World, Series, Pirates, Giants, and God like anyone who's completed 7th grade English.
Just what school did you drop out of? I apologize if you're a Ethopian refuge and didn't have the advantage of a primary education.
Baseball is a team sport. Bonds is a great individual player. Bonds in to selfish to be a great team player, thus he'll never win a championship ring. Anyone who can't see that is .... you. LOL.

Powerbuilder333 said:
Being that your so much smarter than anyone that's critical of Barry Bonds, why don't you capitilize Ya (which should be Yes, or Yea), I'm, Bonds, World, Series, Pirates, Giants, and God like anyone who's completed 7th grade English.
Just what school did you drop out of? I apologize if you're a Ethopian refuge and didn't have the advantage of a primary education.
Baseball is a team sport. Bonds is a great individual player. Bonds in to selfish to be a great team player, thus he'll never win a championship ring. Anyone who can't see that is .... you. LOL.

you're stupid go fuck yourself you motherfucking fat ass faggot bitch..

I'd like to see Barry's numbers without adderal and his "vitamin creme". Babe put up his numbers with a hangover, after banging a hoo-er with a stogey in his mouth just before eating a 32oz ribeye, Baked potato and Foie Gras.

Powerbuilder333 said:
Another witless post from a phaded brain cell.
Kids, crack kills! Bwahahaha.

bro i used to pick at people intelligence online when i was like 13.. think of something new dicklips..

oh ya go killyourself

Top Bottom