Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are your Superbowl plans?

PICK3

Going to a neighborhood bar with some friends.

Probably get shit faced because I don't have to work Monday.

Hubby and I are going over to his buddy's new condo with a bunch of friends to enjoy the Superbowl on his brand new, 54" wide-screen HDTV with buffalo wings in abundance and beer flowing like honey. It will be...beautiful... :eek2:

trailseeker said:
Hubby and I are going over to his buddy's new condo with a bunch of friends to enjoy the Superbowl on his brand new, 54" wide-screen HDTV with buffalo wings in abundance and beer flowing like honey. It will be...beautiful... :eek2:

That's gonna be my major purchase for 2005. I'm going to get a big ass TV!

I'm gonna rip my shirt off, paint my breasts the team colors and wave one of those big sponge "We're #1" fingers.

Oh wait, Atlanta got knocked out already.

Eh maybe I'll catch the update on the news or watch during cardio at the gym.

I've been invited to two parties, but I think I'm going to skip it this year. I don't really care for either team and I'm looking forward to some time away from the city before I start my new job.

dirty~d~ said:
I've been invited to two parties, but I think I'm going to skip it this year. I don't really care for either team and I'm looking forward to some time away from the city before I start my new job.

Yeah, I'm not to stoked about this year's matchup either, but it seems like a good excuse to get "faced".

Top Bottom