Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are your Superbowl plans?

Gonna watch it at home & have lots of beer & food...... one of my hubby's coworkers might bring some ribs & jerk chicken over....

KillahBee said:
I am in JAx right now,. staying on a cruise ship (actually, 2 cruise ships). Observations so far:

- this city smells so bad/odd that it makes New Jersey smell like potpourri
- the cruise ships are a pain in the ass to live on, cause of all the laws with them being docked
- people are stupid
- the amount of ass here is insane
- players' wives are hot
- Tim Rice is a gentleman
- Don Shula is one funny old man
- Eagles fans are even more annoying on the road
- my back hurts
- I got shot down by the room service chick (wtf?!)
- oh shit, a little piece of arse just sat down next to me.....she must be able to smell my sexuality

:lmao: @ being shot down

Have fun Killah.:)

HumorMe said:
:lmao: @ being shot down

Have fun Killah.:)

seriously - she came into my room and read my last name on the order and was all like, "XXXX, so you are Italian?" and started rambling off hot Italian words. I threw the few I knew back and assumed this meant we were gonna gump, so as she gently placed my cheesecake on the counter I did the good ol drop-my-bathrobe-to-the-floor-in-one-swift-move....I haven't seen a woman run out of a room screaming that fast in a while.

thanks broly.

KillahBee said:
seriously - she came into my room and read my last name on the order and was all like, "XXXX, so you are Italian?" and started rambling off hot Italian words. I threw the few I knew back and assumed this meant we were gonna gump, so as she gently placed my cheesecake on the counter I did the good ol drop-my-bathrobe-to-the-floor-in-one-swift-move....I haven't seen a woman run out of a room screaming that fast in a while.

thanks broly.
Just order another piece of cheesecake.

Top Bottom