Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are your Superbowl plans?

No plans here. Don't think it will be interesting enough to watch but I'll give it a look sometime during the game.

HumorMe said:
No plans here. Don't think it will be interesting enough to watch but I'll give it a look sometime during the game.
Maybe if the game's not too entertaining ... the commercials will be.

PICK3 said:
Maybe if the game's not too entertaining ... the commercials will be.

Well that is true. I do enjoy their new commercials. I think the funniest one last year was the one about the horse and it farted. That was great.

HumorMe said:
Well that is true. I do enjoy their new commercials. I think the funniest one last year was the one about the horse and it farted. That was great.
Yeah, but from what I gather this year's commericials are going to be more "family friendly" after Janet Jackson's fiasco last year.

PICK3 said:
Yeah, but from what I gather this year's commericials are going to be more "family friendly" after Janet Jackson's fiasco last year.

Oh yeah. I forgot about that "wardrobe malfunction."

I'm not drinking right now so I don't really feel like going anywhere to sit around with a bunch of drunks

I might just stay at home and smoke some bowls while watching it :D

Nice AV Sorearms. :)

After hearing the news about the 'PG' commercials I was completely turned off of the idea of watching. BRING BACK LOUIE AND THE FERRET DAMN IT!!!

Last edited:
dirty~d~ said:

After hearing the news about the 'PG' commercials I was completely turned off of the idea of watching. BRING BACK LOUIE AND THE FARRET DAMN IT!!!
Ha! Ha! Louis & the ferret ... awesome!!!

dirty~d~ said:

After hearing the news about the 'PG' commercials I was completely turned off of the idea of watching. BRING BACK LOUIE AND THE FARRET DAMN IT!!!
Ha! Ha! Louie & the ferret ... awesome!!!

I am in JAx right now,. staying on a cruise ship (actually, 2 cruise ships). Observations so far:

- this city smells so bad/odd that it makes New Jersey smell like potpourri
- the cruise ships are a pain in the ass to live on, cause of all the laws with them being docked
- people are stupid
- the amount of ass here is insane
- players' wives are hot
- Tim Rice is a gentleman
- Don Shula is one funny old man
- Eagles fans are even more annoying on the road
- my back hurts
- I got shot down by the room service chick (wtf?!)
- oh shit, a little piece of arse just sat down next to me.....she must be able to smell my sexuality

Top Bottom