Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Special Thanks to needto again and again

Great job CC!!!
Needto is great guy!!! Why do u think he's so successful its because he treats people with great respect!!
cheers bud!!

I think I am successful Because of great ro's like you people like my man Curropt who made this thread. Because you guys have supported me a lot over time. More and more bro's all over the net are supporting All that is NTBM and my self every day . Because we all Like what NTBM stands for and we all want something this good to be shared with others and to grow...

I could never ever take all the credit for what NTBM is today. Russainstar, Andrew, SBT, MY super awesome mods on NTBM like MEL and squataholic, Or Hazcat and Gator. MY friends like Gawd, Spywizard and others. Mods here on ef like Radar Southernlord, Hurricain, Superqt and more. SO many thousands of people have come together to create something that has for me become the single best thing I have ever had the pleasure and privilege of being a part of in my life.

So it is our success that I see not mine. I see all of us together succeeding in bringing about something that has been great for so many people. I mean I really should not call it just NTBM because although Needtobuildmuscle.net is at the center and is the platform we use its sooo much much more then just NTBM. So many people places and things are involved with what we have going. So I call it a family at times, other times I call it a network of friends. And some times I have called in Team Kill that shit.

What I know is that its huge and it grows more and more every day. More and more people see the good in it and jump on board with it. THey see what we have is making a difference in there lives and the lives of everyone around them. Its made a huge difference in my life and given me more to look forward to then I have ever dreamed of.

I enjoy what I do and I love being here every day of my life with all you great people. Thank you to all of you.

great job cc you should be very proud with your self. Needto is always so helpful & honest and respect comes to those like you only happy to keep supporting!!

Thanks sister. From the very first time I spoke to you I could not believe how nice you were to me. Your customer service is number 1 and I am a supporter for life.

Thank you kindly. I like to think of any person that I converse with via telephone or the email as a friend of mine and not as a customer. I am here to help and love what I do. And I absolutely love seeing progress pictures and love seeing that the hard work of another has paid off, it is motivational.

Needto is the man. Its amazing you can post a thread on the forum and days and hours go by without a single response to your questions. There are THOUSANDS of users and no one takes the time to write you back. Needto is one guy and if you PM he will take his time and respond with a detailed awnser and in a very timely manner.
Some people may not agree with his decision but from his experiance and dedication alone you feel you can trust him on what guidance he gives you.

Thank you kindly. I like to think of any person that I converse with via telephone or the email as a friend of mine and not as a customer. I am here to help and love what I do. And I absolutely love seeing progress pictures and love seeing that the hard work of another has paid off, it is motivational.

:confused: Who is this lady ^^^^ BWahahahahaaa

Dear needto, my name is corrupt cop on the elitefitness and needtobuildmuscle website. I just want to say that meeting you was a big blessing for me and my personal life. You have no idea how much you have meant to me. I have never met you a day in my life, but you always treated me like I was one of your friends and not just another customer and I just want to say thank you. I have been working out for almost 13 years, but never had the desire to give it my all. It wasn’t until early last year that I needed a change. I had to change my ways and better myself. You gave me the motivation and the strength to better myself. I did a 6 week cycle. My cycle was beastdrol and katandrol for 4 weeks and then epistrong and katanadrol for 2 weeks. My supplements were better bars twice a day. I used Needtowhey twice a day. Gear ten caps a day split up throughout the day. Muscle replenisher only on workout days. Need to slin 3 caps a day. Regular creatine as well as ancient strength, and also matrix night time protein. My support supplements were needtoguard, Forma Stanzol
from mrsupps, and dx7. I promised you before and after pics in December but I was so busy it’s not even funny. I give you a lot of credit for all you have done because I don't have the workload as you yet I haven't had time to sit by a computer. I am typing this email from my cell phone. I just want to say thank you again and I am a loyal needto build muscle fan for life. Thank you.

Fuck I forgot to call you back... Making a sticky not now.. damn it :worried:

Top Bottom