Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Special Thanks to needto again and again

Lets all keep killing that shit. Help the man next to you and stop worrying so much about who is right and who is wrong... Some times I see people spending so much arguing about dumb shit like what is the best pct and why, WHen they could be helping others reach this ^^^^

Out of all of the telephone conversations I never knew that you were corrupt cop on here, lol..Nice to know your screen name..Hell I don't even think I knew that you were on any of the forums!

I am so very proud of you and the goals that you have accomplished, you look amazing.

Thank you so much for providing the pictures. When needto showed them to me I was blown away. I seriously could not believe the dramatic changes that your body took!! Outstanding job!

O and BTW this is the brains that keep NTBM up and running ^^^^^ SOme of you like corrupt cop may have had the pleasure of getting to speak to her on the phone. She is a lot more pleasant and caring of a person then she lets people beleive. She's really a softy. One smart woman too. I got her studying HTML and a bunch of other computer stuff right now so she can do even more work for me bwahahahahaaaa

I always thought abs were genetic lol I have 6 and operation 8 pack is now in full effect ;)

Top Bottom