Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Special Thanks to needto again and again

CORRUPT COP

Dear needto, my name is corrupt cop on the elitefitness and needtobuildmuscle website. I just want to say that meeting you was a big blessing for me and my personal life. You have no idea how much you have meant to me. I have never met you a day in my life, but you always treated me like I was one of your friends and not just another customer and I just want to say thank you. I have been working out for almost 13 years, but never had the desire to give it my all. It wasn’t until early last year that I needed a change. I had to change my ways and better myself. You gave me the motivation and the strength to better myself. I did a 6 week cycle. My cycle was beastdrol and katandrol for 4 weeks and then epistrong and katanadrol for 2 weeks. My supplements were better bars twice a day. I used Needtowhey twice a day. Gear ten caps a day split up throughout the day. Muscle replenisher only on workout days. Need to slin 3 caps a day. Regular creatine as well as ancient strength, and also matrix night time protein. My support supplements were needtoguard, Forma Stanzol
from mrsupps, and dx7. I promised you before and after pics in December but I was so busy it’s not even funny. I give you a lot of credit for all you have done because I don't have the workload as you yet I haven't had time to sit by a computer. I am typing this email from my cell phone. I just want to say thank you again and I am a loyal needto build muscle fan for life. Thank you.

Before
2hr06j5.jpg

After
6z7o0y.jpg

from flab to ab that's some serious results bro

Cop, As I said in my reply to your email. You and others like you Are what keep me going every day. Staying strong to what I have been doing all this time. Helping others reach greatness , and the goals they have always had for lives. You give me more inspiration then you know my friend.

Every day in this industry I have people that come at me from all angels. I get attacked, people dig into my life and try to find negative things to comment on. Its a constant battle and I am always under fire from competing companies and people who just plan dislike me for no good reasons. At the end of the day its people like you that remind me why I am here, why I pull 2-3 all nighters a week and why I sacrifice my self
to the people around me. Because every so often I get to see some one like your self turn his life around for the better. I get to hear a story of success. Keep killing that shit every day bro. What you have achieved now is only the start of what you are capable off. Always remember to turn to the next guy and help him do what you have done. Pay it forward and it will always come back to you.
Thank you

Thanks everybody like I said everybody and this board, and this board has been a blessing for me. I truly love everyone on this board as well as needtobuildmuscle. Thank you all and I can't wait to start on the next one.

great job corrupt !!!

What was your diet and training like wile doing al this?!

Nice, very nice Cop. Good man for giving credit where credit is due too bro.
ATTABOY BRO!!:chomp:

Top Bottom