Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pro football, here I come!!!

Congrats bro thats fuckin sick....Arena league is hot that shit is FAST! Its a whole different ball game. Your doing alot a good shit for speed and agility thats what you need, you gotta be strong but if you have good technique and you improve your feet your gonna do just fine. Only thing you need to incorporate into your workout is hill running, find your ass a nice big steep hill and run up and down that shit, assitive and resistive running.
Good Luck :D

visions... good call man. i forgot that i've been doing some of that. i occasionally do sprints up an asphalt trail on the side of a mountain. I also do sprints and bounds up stairs.

mass.. no i went to school in the midwest.

fro... Denver is getting an expansion arena team next season. I'm playing in Florida this year.

StoneColdGold said:
visions... good call man. i forgot that i've been doing some of that. i occasionally do sprints up an asphalt trail on the side of a mountain. I also do sprints and bounds up stairs.

mass.. no i went to school in the midwest.

fro... Denver is getting an expansion arena team next season. I'm playing in Florida this year.

When is the arena league season?

Fro... the arena regular season is 16 games, from April through July. So the cool thing about it is, if you get some good film, you can send it out midseason and hopefully get invited to an NFL or CFL camp.

Wardaddy... i was a walk-on at the Division I level. I never really got a legitimate shot due to the politics of being a walk-on at this particular university. i graduated in 2000 and moved on with my life, sick of football. but after almost 2 years off, i realized i would never be able to live with myself if I had to wonder just how good I could have been and how far I could have made it. So I contacted the NCAA and found out I was still eligible to play D-II. So I played one season of D-II last fall and was given arena contract offers based on that film.

StoneColdGold said:
Fro... the arena regular season is 16 games, from April through July. So the cool thing about it is, if you get some good film, you can send it out midseason and hopefully get invited to an NFL or CFL camp.

Wardaddy... i was a walk-on at the Division I level. I never really got a legitimate shot due to the politics of being a walk-on at this particular university. i graduated in 2000 and moved on with my life, sick of football. but after almost 2 years off, i realized i would never be able to live with myself if I had to wonder just how good I could have been and how far I could have made it. So I contacted the NCAA and found out I was still eligible to play D-II. So I played one season of D-II last fall and was given arena contract offers based on that film.

Cool I did the NCAA but I fucked it up ( long story ) I had a 75% scholarship, I wasnt able to get a full one due to some political crap, anyway I came back home in Montreal and I played with one of the local university here and I quit dued to a knee injury and I REGRETS!!!!!!! IT!!!!!!!!!! every fucking seconds of my life!!!!!!!!

so man I hope you the best and good luck!

3V... thanks man. i'm starting off in AF2 due to the fact that i'm learning to play center, which is obviously a very technical position. Worst case scenario is i don't get picked up for a team in the fall, and come back and play AF1 which pays pretty darn well.

stonecoldgold-i go to a large d2 school with a good football program in colo. hit me back if you go there too, other wise good luck

Top Bottom