Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Plz Help with my first cycle !!

thanx guys.. will begin my cycle soon..aromasin or femara ..will there be a lot of retention at 500 mg test. how much is required.

do NOT start anything until you get your bf% down unless you want to waste your gear. stash it away and get your body in better shape beforehand, you will get poor results if you juice at 20%. for your age you need it down to <15%

see my pic on the left? no juicing.. it was achieved with just proper diet and working my butt off in the gym. 7% bf, then later on i juiced.. i was 9% bf when i started juicing.

Well somethings not up to the mark because youre too fat if you say youre 20% at only 175 lbs. Wait to get your BF down to at least 12-13% then hit the gear, otherwise you stand to get even fatter.

i am new here plz explain :how do u become fat with test, low carb and fat diet, are u taking bout water retention, that can be solved right bro, what bout the face swelling , is it that bad at 500 mg..plz help guys

It's nearly impossible to eat enough to take advantage of a cycle and not gain any fat along with it. Optimistically you'll gain 1lb of fat for every 3-4 of muscle. If you're doing it right your BF may very well be higher after the cycle, not lower.

I dont think your BF will be higher after cycle. If your putting on more fat than you are muscle your going wrong somewhere. Keep your diet at a clean maintance intake and you will drop BF for sure.

i am new here plz explain :how do u become fat with test, low carb and fat diet, are u taking bout water retention, that can be solved right bro, what bout the face swelling , is it that bad at 500 mg..plz help guys

i guarantee if you run a cycle and eat properly, and workout.. your bf% will go up.

if you are gonna put on muscle, you are gonna put on some fat also. thats the way it works.

thats why I am telling you to store your gear until you get your bf% down or you will be severely dissapointed.

i guarantee if you run a cycle and eat properly, and workout.. your bf% will go up.

if you are gonna put on muscle, you are gonna put on some fat also. thats the way it works.

thats why I am telling you to store your gear until you get your bf% down or you will be severely dissapointed.

what if u do test 250mg/week for 10 weeks and clen for 6 weeks

what if u do test 250mg/week for 10 weeks and clen for 6 weeks

your results will still be poor.

if you have deep pockets then go ahead and run a cycle. you will get stronger, but you will be dissapointed with your body.

then you will realize you just blew a G for nothing and wish you would of knocked ur bf down before running a cycle.

you will end up stronger but with 24-25% bf would be my prediction and your body will not look better.

or the correct option is to knock ur bf to 15%, suck up as much info as possible on cycles and PCT, then run a cycle the right way and reap some nice results.

i have gear right now but guess what? I am NOT running another cycle...... yet. because

1. i dont want to waste money until I am absolutely prepared for the rigors and
2. i am getting over a nasty sinus infection for 2 weeks and my body isn't ready yet

Drugs is not the answer...effort is.

Very True, BTW i did and still do morning cardio on an empty stomach 10 hrs after my last meal so my body burns fat at the same time while building muscle, so i know its possible to do both, tested and proven my me for yrs providing you follow the right diet advice.
I can set you up a good Fat burning/muscle building diet if you wish .

RADAR

Very True, BTW i did and still do morning cardio on an empty stomach 10 hrs after my last meal so my body burns fat at the same time while building muscle, so i know its possible to do both, tested and proven my me for yrs providing you follow the right diet advice.
I can set you up a good Fat burning/muscle building diet if you wish .

RADAR

i do morning cardio but i have a protein shake as soon as i get up so its like half an hour before i hit the treadmill.is that ok.

And plz fix me the good Fat burning/muscle building diet...thanx in advance for ur effort.

Top Bottom