Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Plz Help with my first cycle !!

what is your current diet?

what is your current cardio?

me thinks we can clean both of those up and you can reach your goals without anything hard

diet is a low carb/fat and high protein (1.5/lbs) 6x day. cardio (medium pace 50 mins) 3 times empty stomach mornings.will clen help with test e??

diet is a low carb/fat and high protein (1.5/lbs) 6x day. cardio (medium pace 50 mins) 3 times empty stomach mornings.will clen help with test e??

be more specific what you are eating on a typical day.. like what you eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, etc.

and specifically what kind of cardio.. running? eliptical? walking?

try running instead. and you will reach your goals quicker. i'm personally not a fan of eliptical IMHO. this coming from a 5K and half marathon runner. when i was training for those the eliptical didn't do a damn thing to improve my endurance.

i would run atleast a half mile everyday before you workout. it wont effect your workout very much to do it before

you should eat a large breakfast.. 8 meals a day but small. a very small dinner.

LEAN meats, veggies, fruits. tons of water. stay away from pasta's, breads, sugars, meats (such as fatty red meat, bacon, sausage, etc)

gotta bring your bf% down bro. 20% is too high for a male.

Take Radar's advice. At your age (my age) you'll feel fantastic on the test and your workouts will be great. If you plan your diet well, you will NOT put on fat and might even burn some. I like aromasin over arimidex, but with AI you go with will work.

DIET is perfect, cardio cycling elliptical

i like the elliptical..i can push the pace, work up a nice heart rate and not cause pain to my knees and back..i have a torn ligaments in my knee and a herniated disc in my lower back

if your like me, your not training for a marathon...your training to burn fat and hold lean mass, so your endurance doesn't have to be incredible..20-25 min sessions will give you great results bro

***Everyone is different. If your seeing results don't change, if your not, look into some change.

thanx guys.. will begin my cycle soon..aromasin or femara ..will there be a lot of retention at 500 mg test. how much is required.

Well somethings not up to the mark because youre too fat if you say youre 20% at only 175 lbs. Wait to get your BF down to at least 12-13% then hit the gear, otherwise you stand to get even fatter.

Top Bottom