Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Plz Help with my first cycle !!

deep84

Hi
I am 39 yrs, 5ft 7in, 175 lbs, BF 20%. Training from 3 yrs (6 mnths was off in between) . Diet is upto the mark, workout 3 days wts 3 days cardio,
planning to do :
test e 500 mg/week (250mg x twice) only for 10 weeks
nolvadex if gyno
clomid pct from 13th week.

Should i add dianabol 25gms for 1-4 weeks.
What gains to expect if i do 250mg per week

what do u think guys, plz help!! done a lot of research..

Hi
I am 39 yrs, 5ft 7in, 175 lbs, BF 20%. Training from 3 yrs (6 mnths was off in between) . Diet is upto the mark, workout 3 days wts 3 days cardio,
planning to do :
test e 500 mg/week (250mg x twice) only for 10 weeks
nolvadex if gyno
clomid pct from 13th week.

what do u think guys, plz help!! done a lot of research..

Cycle looks good Test only for first timers,good dosage you have picked out, sub the nova for Arimidex, PCT should include Nova,Unleashed,HCGenerate I have a discount for these (eclenbuterol) (needtobuildmuscle)

RADAR

Radars first post sems pretty muh spot on. That would be the one i would follow.

Adding the dbol as a kickstart would definitly help your gains but if your really intrested in learning each drug and its reaction I would stick with test only and make the test and dbol a future second cycle. This will help you learn the sides and what your body likes alot more for future benifit.

I would do 250 mon and another thurs also get at least 2 grams of protein for every pound of bodyweight.
Leave off the dbol for the first cycle, see how you react to test.

RADAR

I would do 250 mon and another thurs also get at least 2 grams of protein for every pound of bodyweight.
Leave off the dbol for the first cycle, see how you react to test.

RADAR

Thanks for all the help but plz answer one more question

honestly, put the gear away for a little while. if your goal is strength and strength only its one thing.. but if you want to truely look good then 20% bf is TOO HIGH. you will put on more bf on cycle eating so much along with muscle, just the way it works. so drop your bf down to 15%, then you can start gear. until you get that bf down you will be dissapointed in your results.

and also you haven't been working out for too long but definately seems like you have done your research.. KEEP researching.. like i told another guy, I thought I knew a lot also when i did my first cycle, and I had a very good cycle.. but it could of been better had i waited a little longer and kept gaining knowledge

to ansewr your question if you eat properly you can expect to get 20 pounds easy but everyone is different. at your bf you need to do cardio also.. i was 9% bf when i did my first cycle and blew up to 15% and family members were actually calling me fat so keep that in mind even though i added 50 pounds to my bench press. so i would work your ass off for 6 months, THEN hop on the gear.. you will have much better results.

BOTTOM LINE is if you are on here asking questions then you need to keep researching. until you get to a point where you know everything about both your cycle AND PCT then HOLD OFF. your PCT you mentioned to open the thread is poor (as was mine when i did my first cycle and i wish i had waited) listen to RADAR on that or PM needto, he will help you lineup a good PCT.. them and nelson have helped me immensley lineup a good PCT and I even feel like I want to wait before i start my 2nd cycle until I really build up my body and prepare it for a rigorous 3 months.

honestly, put the gear away for a little while. if your goal is strength and strength only its one thing.. but if you want to truely look good then 20% bf is TOO HIGH. you will put on more bf on cycle eating so much along with muscle, just the way it works. so drop your bf down to 15%, then you can start gear. until you get that bf down you will be dissapointed in your results.

and also you haven't been working out for too long but definately seems like you have done your research.. KEEP researching.. like i told another guy, I thought I knew a lot also when i did my first cycle, and I had a very good cycle.. but it could of been better had i waited a little longer and kept gaining knowledge

to ansewr your question if you eat properly you can expect to get 20 pounds easy but everyone is different. at your bf you need to do cardio also.. i was 9% bf when i did my first cycle and blew up to 15% and family members were actually calling me fat so keep that in mind even though i added 50 pounds to my bench press. so i would work your ass off for 6 months, THEN hop on the gear.. you will have much better results.

BOTTOM LINE is if you are on here asking questions then you need to keep researching. until you get to a point where you know everything about both your cycle AND PCT then HOLD OFF. your PCT you mentioned to open the thread is poor (as was mine when i did my first cycle and i wish i had waited) listen to RADAR on that or PM needto, he will help you lineup a good PCT.. them and nelson have helped me immensley lineup a good PCT and I even feel like I want to wait before i start my 2nd cycle until I really build up my body and prepare it for a rigorous 3 months.

thanks buddy makes a lot of sense

Top Bottom