Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to take the lipostack

there was no attitude, i was just surprised because the reality and the claim didnt seem to add up but i guess it does now. there should be some official info on how to take this stuff online, because questions like should they be taken with food, is there a "rest" period within its usage, and how long in between taking one, should you wait to use another, are questions that have yet to be answered

there was no attitude, i was just surprised because the reality and the claim didnt seem to add up but i guess it does now. there should be some official info on how to take this stuff online, because questions like should they be taken with food, is there a "rest" period within its usage, and how long in between taking one, should you wait to use another, are questions that have yet to be answered

I agree with you. Omega advertises his products like crazy on here. He has 50+ threads on each of his products. Id love to have 1 thread that "he" updates with everything you need to know about the given product, answering exactly the questions you just posted. I can probably answer most of those questions since I've probably read all 50 threads 10 times, but it should really be the responsibility of the distributor to have this knowledge easily available. God forbid someone got really sick on any of these supplements, as a distributor, I'd want as much info out there as possible about my products in easy to find spots. Agxsports.com has some information on each product, but the advice is drastically different than the advice Omega gives on this board with both instructions and doses. There is no information regarding cycling.

ok look im not interesting in making Omega feel insulted or anything negative like that, i just want a few questions answered, thats all.
Omega:

can i take amp02 with my preworkout shake at the same time? or should i just cut out the shake all together?

how long after i take one serving of lipoflame should i take another serving of lipoflame? and then how long after that should i take the serving of amp02? or does it not matter as long as it is spaced out evenly?

Should lipoflame and amp02 be cycled off after a few weeks? how long until i can use another bottle of both products?

still waiting on those answers, but also, i noticed something interesting, why is it that on the bottle it says to not exceed 1 serving per 12 hours (4 caps), but you told me to take 3 in the morning and 3 midday on none workout days? or was that assuming that the taker wakes up at around, 4 am or something?

of the entire community on here that supposedly supports this product, cant anyone at least shed some light on how to properly take it?

this is our clean up week

then we have a whole new line up in July

sorry for lack of time to answer in depth

Top Bottom