Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to take the lipostack

halberdklown

Was hoping someone could help me with how to take lipoflame and amp02! i just got my order and am very excited to get started. now, i lift around 4 days a week in the afternoon around 5 pm, and run in the morning fasted, every other day in the week. before i work out i have a shake consisting of milk, a banana, peanut butter and whey protein. Should i take the lipoflame just once in the morning fasted on running days? on lifting days do i take it twice? do i take the amp02 with, before, or after my shake? how about none lifting days? and is there some "cool down" period? as in, should i just go the full 4 weeks straight, everyday without stopping, or should i take it a few weeks then stop, then resume? so many questions, and cant seem to find any answers. hope someone helps!

now, i know that of the many users of these 2 products, theres one person who isnt as stingy as the rest. just help someone out who wishes to partake of some quality products!

hi

Lift Days:

4 caps Lipoflame AM

Midday 3 caps LIPOFLAME

45 min pre lift 8 caps Amplify02

Off days:

4 caps Lipoflame AM

Midday 3 caps LIPOFLAME

wow, with a serving amount like that, looks like the lipoflame would only last 3 weeks, so much for a true 4 week supplement..

wow, with a serving amount like that, looks like the lipoflame would only last 3 weeks, so much for a true 4 week supplement..

It varies from person to person...
Personally, I use Lipoflame on lifting days, 2 caps AM. That's it. Then 5 or 6 caps of Amp02 pre-workout. Depends on your weight, how resistant you are to stims, your goals, your schedule, etc.

hi

OFF days:

3 caps Lipoflame AM

Midday 3 caps LIPOFLAME

LIFT days.

Then LIPOFLAME in the Am or midday

why the attitude?

i had typo here is prime usage

OFF days:

3 caps Lipoflame AM

Midday 3 caps LIPOFLAME

LIFT days.

Then LIPOFLAME in the Am or midday at 4 caps

Omega, whats the reason for the dosage? Why do you make your caps so small if 8 caps of Amp02 are needed and 4 caps of Lipoflame? Can't you make then two times as large or get them packed better so that we don't have to shovel 20 pills a day in our mouth?

Just wondering. I'm interested in the reasoning.

Top Bottom