Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hockey fights lately....

daveyboy

First let me say that I'm not much of a fan of hockey & that's probably because there's never been a pro team here. We have 2 minor league teams but I average going to see them play maybe 1-2 games a year just for something different to do. Anyway, I've been watching some of the NHL games on ESPN this past 2 weeks & holy crap!! The fights that I've seen are the bloodiest I've seen in quite a few years. These boys mean business don't they?? Busted heads, eyes, noses, etc. Just seems alot more physical & intense lately. Definitely not what I'm used to seeing...heheh. I watch it more now just because of that. Any of you guys notice the same thing? Must be getting close to playoff time I guess,eh?

daveyboy said:
First let me say that I'm not much of a fan of hockey & that's probably because there's never been a pro team here. We have 2 minor league teams but I average going to see them play maybe 1-2 games a year just for something different to do. Anyway, I've been watching some of the NHL games on ESPN this past 2 weeks & holy crap!! The fights that I've seen are the bloodiest I've seen in quite a few years. These boys mean business don't they?? Busted heads, eyes, noses, etc. Just seems alot more physical & intense lately. Definitely not what I'm used to seeing...heheh. I watch it more now just because of that. Any of you guys notice the same thing? Must be getting close to playoff time I guess,eh?

Those bitches should step in the ring with Iron Mike.

Top Bottom