Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Football Philosophies

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
football and women are very similar in strategy...you want to find the hole and hit it hard!!!!!!!!!!

my favorite plays? i dont really have a favorite play... if you are within the 5... RUN THE FUCKING BALL HARD!!!! sure, maybe once try a play action.. but not on 3rd down when they expect it.. try that on first or second.. then run run run!!!! straight dive play.. man on man... take their pride and manhood!!!

i like getting the rb's in patterns.. they handle the ball better than anyone else on the field... and when you get a good back in space, look out

by the way.. i got my way!!! (see earlier in post)

Favorite plays, definently passes on the flats to the fullback or halfback, fullbacks slamming up the middle for 5-10 yds because the defense is thinking pass, or any defensive play that results in a sack :D Safety blitz, OSLB blitz, pass rush, whatever it takes :angel: I love any play where the tight end or fullback gets to touch the ball, I think they are both very underutilized (esp the FB). I love any good D though.

Here is one of my away messages on AIM:

We love FOOTBALL.
We love the STIFF ARM.
We love Kickers who TACKLE.
We love ONSIDE KICKS.
We love the BLITZ.
We love going for it on 4TH DOWN.
We love the FAKE PUNT.
We love QB's who DONT slide.
We love backup QB's who are the REAL DEAL.
We love underappreciated OFFENSIVE LINEMEN.
We love when a lineman intercepts a pass. AND SCORES.
We love the DOUBLE REVERSE (even though it never works)
We love RUNNING BACKS who dont run out of bounds.
We love guys who NEVER call a fair catch.
We love the POCKET.
We love seeing the pocket COLLAPSE.
We love fumbles, as long as they aren't ours.
We love OPEN FIELD TACKLES.
We love GOING FOR 2.
But most of all we love the (insert favorite team here)

huntmaster said:
not enough teams use their TE on 3rd down.

i hate the reverse

i like the blitz when its used right----that said, i like to show blitz pretty much all the time---LB's moving alot-up to the line and then back---confusing the O Line.

Half back pass and double pass are two great plays when used sparringly.

How bout them Bears. Who will it be----Leftwich or Palmer--I dont really care as long as its one of em.

I've seen Burris play in the CFL and the guy is a good quarterback. Has the speed of a McNabb and the arm. Don't understand why more teams don't take chances on CFL QBs. Garcia was always shitty in practice...Walsh and Mariucci gave him a shot and now he's one of the best...Dickenson was a 3rd stringer with SD then released...another guy along the lines of a Garcia and then of course there is Doug Flutie who when he left the CFL and was picked up by Buffallo guided them to like 21-9 record when he started at QB...

Top Bottom