Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle.. Help is appreciated

R10T_x

hey well this is my first post im a member of a few car forums soo im ready to get flamed its ok it happens well im 24 weigh 170 height 5'11" been working out for about 2 years i used to weigh 220 hated being fat when i was young you know how that goes...

well now that im skinny i cant seem to get bigger so im going down this road i dont really know to many people where i live at i just moved 2 florida 4 months ago and was able to to my hands on 2 bottles of Tren E and 2 of Equipoise

Ive done what research i can find but i rather just see what you guys have to say how should i run this cycle? if its even a good cycle and is there anything i should do after it i saw a few threads that people took some supplements or something afterwards again im a newbee to this so any advice/help is greatly appreciated

Thanks
R10t_x

i would definitely recommend test in that cycle and I dont know about using some of those compounds such as tren on your first cycle. and how lond do you plan on being on cycle? plus you need to run eq alot longer than two bottles. i suggest more research bro.

^^ the two bottles of eq is just what i have for now thats why i was asking what should i do for my cycle and i was thinking about running a 12 week cycle like i said im new to this and i asked my buddy who i got this from and he cant get test so i have no clue where to get it so i guess i have to stick with what i got and can get

For petes sake don't use the tren ,its for advanced users,and will cause a host of problems if you don't know what you're doing!

5'11 and 170 mean you're not eating or training properly....you have NO knowledge of AAS, please forget about AAS for now and stick around the diet and training forums...

~EZ

Top Bottom