Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boxing training

KOArtist

I'm looking to:

- Increase Explosiveness

- Increase strength w/ little to no weight gain

- Increase muscular endurance

Anybody w/ a link to a good overall lifting program for boxing? I was thinking of concentrating on Cleans/Deads/Squats one day, and high rep muscular endurance stuff on another day (my boxing schedule only permits me to lift 2x a week)

Would WestSide Barbell stuff be good for boxing?? Any help greatly appreciated, peace

Only know a little from when I trained for a match two years ago. I did a lot of sprints, lifted heavy, and jumped rope, in addition to work in the ring. I just signed up for a couple of training sessions with a local gym here in DC. I should be able to give you a better answer in a week or so.

Longhorn85 said:
Only know a little from when I trained for a match two years ago. I did a lot of sprints, lifted heavy, and jumped rope, in addition to work in the ring. I just signed up for a couple of training sessions with a local gym here in DC. I should be able to give you a better answer in a week or so.

ttltlpk??? that you???

Top Bottom