Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any MMA guys and/or Olympic Lifters?

Power36

Just curious who on here might do MMA, muay thai, bjj, wrestling, boxing and related full contact type martial arts? And if so how much experience, how much a week, and how much lifting do you do as well?

Also, by chance does anyone do a combatives sport and olympic lifting?

Curious, I do lots of olympic lifting and MMA...on my regular HRT its not an issue. My lifts are usually 4 days a week starting on the platoform with cleans, snatches, push press, jerks, or sometimes ill go right into deads or squat variations. I also do speed, agility, and strong man type conditioning.

Im doing a current blast of Primo and Mast, about 5 weeks in. Last week I added Tren and Var, as I got the Tren as a freebie so said what the heck threw it in. Wow, Im struggling to do all my workouts now....I used to do 4 full body lifts a week plus the last 15 mins being interval conditioning of some sort....then a few hours later one or two MMA classes....since starting Tren and Var, Im gassing out after one MMA class and ready to go home...and waking up feeling groggy and fatigued. I imagine all the juice is helping my muscles recover, but for whatever reason Im feeling tired. Could be Im on too low of carbs though as well, so Im going to add in a little fruit and rice the next few weeks. I typically eat mainly meat, fish, eggs, cheese, almonds, and keep carbs low other than veggies and if Im on the run and get a sandwich the wheat bread it comes on. I supplement with plenty of whey, BCAAs, EFAs.

Thinking ahead to my next blast next year, wondering what kinds of cycles and roids folks who might do MMA on here use, and anyone who does more olympic lifting and sport type workouts with sprints, agility, sleds, sledge, ropes, those sorts of things. I am not a Crossfitter but I guess if some of you folks do that and juice, the demands might be similar so please do tell if you do that kind of thing and what works for you roid wise.

I might just stick to Primo and Mast again next time around and nothing else as I feel pretty energetic on them, and still feel athletic and like they boost recovery and allow me to train alot. Im not looking to gain size, if anything Id love to shred up more. I vary from 7.5% BF (dunk tanked) to 12% on a typical basis and Im 5'10 nornally 240-250lbs. Id love to be 220 just for my old back, knees, hips and joints but even on low carb with lots of conditioning and MMA my natural size has always been in the 230s since I was a teenager (Im pushing 40 now). I cant do stimulants though to try to drop weight, Ive had adrenal fatigue issues in the past and I dont want to mess with stimulants, clen, albuterol, etc. They do seem tempting from time to time with some of the posts i see on here of guys shredding up! :-) Winstrol seems tempting but the soft tissue reports whether fact or myth scare me, and I tried a little tbol before and that felt pretty damn good for the low cost compared to var!

Mast, primo, EQ be good for a blast. Var can mess with lipids bad, as well as the pumps, and tren can make you lose a lot of cardio and for me horrible back pumps while trying to wrestle.
Just stay away from winny, the joint issues and can mess with your lipids bad.
Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

So Var isnt a good choice huh? I thought it was fairly safe and a good low side effect oral for athletes, and some HRT clinics presribe it which is how I got it...

Ive read up on EQ, but I thought it increased appetite a ton so for me that wouldnt be ideal considering Im already as big as Id like to be....but its way cheaper than Primo so it has crossedd my radar.

What do you use for wrestling if you do hit cycles?

Thanks for the input!

Gosh Im surpised there are not more MMA or full contact fighter types on here... or olympic lifters.

I did find an article on t-nation by some supposed MMA guru coach who advises dudes on roids. If I remember correctly he says he prefers 600mg week with varying combos of test, masteron, equipoise, var, halotestin, and some guys do small doses of tren and others like 200mg of Deca for joint issues.

MMA right here! I'm on this sit just to learn. Not into to body building at all. I've noticed that 90% of people on here have there diet, training and aas based around looks/body building. Obviously nothing wrong with that. But us MMA guys don't care about are looks. I just want to be as violent as possible lol. This is a great sit though. I've learned a lot about the right ways to eat, lift, take aas and pct.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

Yea I train for athletics, and just because olympic lifting and powerlifting is a lifestyle. I do more conditioning work than when I was younger just to try to stay lean and live longer haha. But MMA 3-5 times a week I try in addition to 4 lifts + intervals or strongman conditioning...I look ok and thats cool, but Im not training for looks. If you train your ass off like an athlete in the weightroom and playing a sport, and eat andd supplement decent, you are going to look arlight unless your genetics stink. Maybe not as shredded or fine tuned as a bodybuilder, but you will look good.

Yea I still want to hear other opinions on cycles or blasts for olympic lifters and figthers!

Mast, Prim, and Eq sounds like a fun blast next year I might try. Im not competing in MMA so I dont think I need the halotestin, plus its harsh on the body from what Ive read. I dont want anymore size so I dont think dbol would be a good choice for me hah. If winny screws up joints or soft tissue thats a no go with MMA or anyone like me with plenty of nagging old injuries. tbol?

MMA fighting is totally different than bodybuilding or lifting.

being able to bench 400 is not gonna help you in a MMA ring as you well know.. MMA like anything else takes hours and hours of training to get good at. if i went into a MMA ring i would get crushed in probably 5 seconds against those guys. those guys train their asses off and have amazing reflexes, flexability and a bunch of other skills that takes a long time to refine.

With my weight and power I do great on the ground. But one of my best friends actually fights pro and I can't stand with him for 30 seconds. His speed is out of my reach! He puts on 16oz gloves and I won't wear anything..... I still get owned every time lol.

But yea, lifting and MMA are nothing alike. I'm 5'10 228lb so people think I'm big or tough because of my arms or shoulders. He's 6'1 185lb but a golden glove boxer, blue belt bjj,ect. So people look at him like he's tall and skinny. But his skill and speed are no joke.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom