Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/16 NFL: San Diego at New England

needtogetaas said:
lol bro I was so sure they would win I just handed you 50k to bet on them...you missed it ya meet head.

damn, i shouldnt have missed this one as i was sure Pats were gonna kick ass and i was gonna use this game to get back on my feet.......make up for the lost K

settled at 3:28 AM

the things i do for you people :)

I only lost 76,034 this week. Not as bad as I thought it was going to be. As crappy as my picks went I'll chalk this up as a small victory.

needtogetaas said:
lol bro I was so sure they would win I just handed you 50k to bet on them...you missed it ya meet head.

shit im not good at this bookie/gambling forum :worried:

next week ill bet it all on the pats!!

gjohnson5 said:
They have too many weapons to be stopped defensively...
The need to play a defense that is gonna blitz him every down and get to him before he can throw.
Noone can win otherwise
ya but the pats can play the screen better then any one..and with welker I bet the screen will be even better.

it is a LOOONG season
I fucking hate patriots and their goddamn fans
I was @ the game sunday night.
wore neutral colors( I am a chicago fan but live in SD and am a chargers season ticket holder)
there was about 25 chargers fans in the entire stadium. 3 were the people I went with.
I literally was about 1 second away from kicking the shit out of those pompous pricks.
screaming and cussing @ my friends like THEY DID ANYTHING! fucking pukes, think they own the world cause their pussy cheating coach has scammed and lied his way to a few SB's over the past 7 years.
I was pretty neutral about NE till this past weekend when i saw what a bunch of faggots thier fans are.

Wulfgar said:
it is a LOOONG season
I fucking hate patriots and their goddamn fans
I was @ the game sunday night.
wore neutral colors( I am a chicago fan but live in SD and am a chargers season ticket holder)
there was about 25 chargers fans in the entire stadium. 3 were the people I went with.
I literally was about 1 second away from kicking the shit out of those pompous pricks.
screaming and cussing @ my friends like THEY DID ANYTHING! fucking pukes, think they own the world cause their pussy cheating coach has scammed and lied his way to a few SB's over the past 7 years.
I was pretty neutral about NE till this past weekend when i saw what a bunch of faggots thier fans are.

Cliff notes: "I am a bitter Chargers and Bears fan seeing as the Patriots wiped their asses with both of my teams in the past year"

Last edited:
Top Bottom