Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/16 NFL: San Diego at New England

kano said:
pata are going to get smashed

you wish bro

brady is still going to pick apart the defense, cheating scandal or not you will see for yourself. moss is going to have his way with DB's.

pats will be 2-0 after today

mark my words

georgie24 said:
you wish bro

brady is still going to pick apart the defense, cheating scandal or not you will see for yourself. moss is going to have his way with DB's.

mark my words

mark my words . this is what i beleive pats cant cheat and the chargers will have their way with them . lt will have a big day ... we wil see

georgie24 said:
you wish bro

mark my words
theres 50k bro bet it on the pats.

kano said:
mark my words . this is what i beleive pats cant cheat and the chargers will have their way with them . lt will have a big day ... we wil see
you really think the only reason the pats were ever good was because of cheating...please bro.

needtogetaas said:
you really think the only reason the pats were ever good was because of cheating...please bro.
I heard some shit on the radio yesterday that The Pats were using some kind of CIA radio scrambling device to block the opposing teams communication......it's all conspiracy theory stuff....crazy.

needtogetaas said:

no i dont think that was only the only reason they were good. they have a great team. I would never say the pats did not have a good team or that tom brady is not clutch and a amazing qb cause he is .

Top Bottom