Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/16 NFL: San Diego at New England

Wulfgar said:
it is a LOOONG season
I fucking hate patriots and their goddamn fans
I was @ the game sunday night.
wore neutral colors( I am a chicago fan but live in SD and am a chargers season ticket holder)
there was about 25 chargers fans in the entire stadium. 3 were the people I went with.
I literally was about 1 second away from kicking the shit out of those pompous pricks.
screaming and cussing @ my friends like THEY DID ANYTHING! fucking pukes, think they own the world cause their pussy cheating coach has scammed and lied his way to a few SB's over the past 7 years.
I was pretty neutral about NE till this past weekend when i saw what a bunch of faggots thier fans are.
penn state fans are the best in sports
they get it from their coach
anyone here ever have a bad experience with PSU fans?

ortiz34 said:
Cliff notes: "I am a bitter Chargers and Bears fan seeing as the Patriots wiped their asses with both of my teams in the past year"
lol
I wouldnt call a 9 turnover 17-14 win @ foxbourough "wiping thier ass" with the bears last year
Im just callin it like I see it.
I guess its cool. Ive never really had a team and fans to hate till now. makes things more interesting to root agaisnt someone. :chomp: :chomp: :chomp:

Wulfgar said:
lol
I wouldnt call a 9 turnover 17-14 win @ foxbourough "wiping thier ass" with the bears last year
Im just callin it like I see it.
I guess its cool. Ive never really had a team and fans to hate till now. makes things more interesting to root agaisnt someone. :chomp: :chomp: :chomp:

Every team has their share of morons for fans bro, that's just how it is. Alot of Patriot fans are a little to cocky, that I can agree with.

Top Bottom