Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/1 cfb fresno st @ rutgers 4pm**slayer special**

i know slayer .. this game should be like 28-0 rutgers at the half ... 0-0 hahah .. im glad i didnt bet this again with moto fresno looks terrible so far

This games should be 28-0!! BS first half. They dominate and can't score. My baby has learned some new curse words today.:mad:

rutgers is dominating the trenches on both sides .. they should win unless something drastic changes .. they need a new field goal kicker though:toilet::toilet:

This games should be 28-0!! BS first half. They dominate and can't score. My baby has learned some new curse words today.:mad:

GIMME THAT 200K IN UNMARKED BILLS BWHAHAHA !
IMG_0683-2.jpg

No excuse for having so many chances to score and blowing it. these are the games they must win to have a big year. Now I'm afraid of what will happen in Big East play.

No excuse for having so many chances to score and blowing it. these are the games they must win to have a big year. Now I'm afraid of what will happen in Big East play.
i duuno bro .. was a game of 2 halfs .. rutgers dominated 1st half and didnt capitalize and fresno dominated 2nd half and did dominate .. big east has been disapointing so far

Come on Slayer give the Dogs some props!!!
I would also get rid of that kicker wow he screwed up the whole thing for Rutgers. I was getting on a cruise Monday and had to get there early so that I could watch the game. Wow it was worth getting up a couple of hours early! Had limited internet access all week or else I would have posted a bunch of shit talking during the game! Now we face Wisconson at home next weekend. I am definately going to that game... Have a great weekend!

Top Bottom