Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/13 nl championship series phillies @ dodgers 820 pm est

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Philadelphia Phillies vs. Los Angeles Dodgers

- The fans at Dodger Stadium will be treated to Game 4 of the NLCS between the Philadelphia Phillies and the Los Angeles Dodgers when they take their seats on Monday.

The Phillies will pin their hopes on the pitching of righthander Joe Blanton in this game. Blanton has a 10-12 record and a 4.60 ERA this season.

Starting this game for the Dodgers will be Derek Lowe. The righthander has a 3.24 ERA to go along with a 15-12 record this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Dodgers listed as 190-moneyline favorites versus the Phillies, while the game's total is sitting at 7½.

The Dodgers struck back in Game 3 on Sunday night with a 7-2 victory over the Phillies as a -160 favorite. The nine runs scored went OVER the posted over/under total (8).

Blake DeWitt had three RBI for the Dodgers, while Rafael Furcal was 2-4 with a solo home run and two runs scored. Hiroki Kuroda earned the win after allowing only two runs on five hits in six innings.

Ryan Howard was 2-4 with a run scored for Philadelphia, while Jamie Moyer was roughed up for six runs on six hits in only 1 1-3 innings.

Team records:
Philadelphia: 92-70 SU
Los Angeles: 84-78 SU

Philadelphia most recently:
When playing on Monday are 7-3
After playing LA Dodgers are 6-4
After a loss are 8-2

Los Angeles most recently:
When playing on Monday are 6-4
After playing Philadelphia are 5-5
After a win are 4-6

A few trends to consider:
Philadelphia is 6-1 SU in their last 7 games when playing LA Dodgers
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Philadelphia's last 5 games on the road
Philadelphia is 8-2 SU in its last 10 games
The total has gone OVER in 9 of Philadelphia's last 12 games when playing on the road against LA Dodgers
LA Dodgers are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games when playing at home against Philadelphia
The total has gone OVER in 4 of LA Dodgers's last 5 games at home
LA Dodgers are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 9 of LA Dodgers's last 12 games when playing at home against Philadelphia

Going with my gut. Phillies have already seen Lowe, and are beginning to find their bats. Blanton is pitching well in the playoffs.

Going with my gut. Phillies have already seen Lowe, and are beginning to find their bats. Blanton is pitching well in the playoffs.

last two joe starts against LAD in august
11IP
15H
6BB

that's not good
still I like the philly price
it's a "must win" for LAD
so philly is relaxed
I like betting against "must wins"

i am going to destroy your karma!!!!klololol

Top Bottom