Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gymjunkie09's EF 90 day contest log

gymjunkie09

Iv'e been sponsored by Mrsupps (needto) and will be representing Team Kill That Shit in the ELITE FITNESS 90 transformation contest, and in turn i will be keeping a detailed log including my diet, routine, and cycle.
My stats as of now are 30yrs old, 5'9", 165 lbs., 13-15% bf, 2 yrs training experience. and I will be shooting for a clean bulk.

My routine looks like this:

Monday: Shoulders
Military Press- 4 sets 8-10 reps
Barbell Front raise- 3 sets 6-10 reps
Upright Row- 4 sets 8 reps
Dumbell Lateral Raise- 4 sets 8 reps *dropsets*
Dumbell Reverse Fly- 1 set 100 rep burnout

Tuesday: Arms
Standing Barbell Curl- 4 sets 6-10 reps
Preacher Curls- 4 sets 8 reps
Incline Dumbell Curls- 4 sets 6-10 reps
Close Grip Bench Press- 4 sets 3-5 reps
Skullcrusher- 4 sets 8 reps
Tricep Dips- 3 sets Burnouts
Barbell Wrist Curl- 3 sets 10 reps

Wednesday: Legs
Squats- 5 sets 5-7 reps
45 Degree Leg Press- 3 sets 10 reps 1 set 50 rep burnout
Front Squats- 3 sets 8-10 reps
Leg Curls- 4 sets 6-10 reps
Seated Calf raise- 4 sets 12-15 reps
45 Degree Calf Press- 4 sets 10-12 reps

Thursday: REST DAY

Friday: Chest
Barbell Bench Press- 5 sets sets 1-2 3-5 reps sets 3-5 6-10 reps
Incline Bench Press- 4 sets 6-8 reps
Dumbell Flys- 4 sets 6-10 reps
Chest dips- 3 sets burnout

Saturday: Back
Wide Grip Pullup- 5 sets 8-10 reps
Lat Pull Down- 4 sets 8 reps
Seated Row- 4 sets 6-10 reps
One Arm Barbell Row (smith machine)- 3sets 8-10 reps

I will be also be doing an ab workout 3 or 4 days a week and 10 min. hit cardio post workout after each session. I will try to get my diet up tomorrow and my cycle as soon as I start it, I wil be kicking off my cycle on monday:evil::evil:...Time to KILL THAT SHIT:kapow:............GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE IN THE CONTEST

Last edited:
What's this cycle going to look like?
:D
weeks
1-12 test-e 500mg every week
1-10 deca 300mg every week
1-4 debal 50mg every day
1-4 nd2guard 7 caps a day
6-10 provirone 25mg twice a day
12-16 Clomid 25mg a day
12-16 Unleashed and post cycle 3 caps of each every day

Iv'e got 40 tabs of 2.5mg letro on hand for sides
:strider36:eek2: :bigbuck::saw: LOL

Last edited:
If i where you i would increase the intensivity, splitting up to 3times.
Your actually only training each muscle 1time directly.

Muscles are able to recover after a workout about 1-2days after hitting them, then they are readdy to be trained again. Thats the filosofi from Fullbody training and an important aspeckt of the proteinsyntetics.

I would to this:
Chest - Tri
Back - Bi
Legs - Stomach - shoulders

rest:
go-

If you are juiceing it your recovery is waybetter and you would probly be able to incease sets n exercises.

ive literaly only used 1-2biceps n tricpes exercises since they are evolved in almost every other exercise wich means you actually dont need to hit them directly..

Your program is a pro-bodybuilders alike, and i dont think ure pro or are you :) ?

A workout such as:
Chest - Back lets say 2exercise each of 5sets of 10reps for each muscle gives you 10sets of 10reps wich is more then enough imo, on this day you will kill your biceps and triceps to the point they actually will be trained and that u will experince gains

Legs n stomach- gives you time to recover yours arms for your shoulder arms day.

rest.

Shouder - arms. booming em again

rest.

Repeat.

So your juiceing it wich makes it alittle other gameplan, but still i would say that a 5-6split is way to much! In many trainees these programs lead to overtraining and tomuch failure training. Example:
If your able to bench 4x10 = 100kgs after 4set you will decrease in strength in chest n triceps due to the 4sets uve done
this will make you drop the weight of the other sets so that ure able to handle them. But then ure actually not training the muscle for groth since they need more weight for growth..

I know that alot of people will be against my oppinion but this is the way that ive learn´t how training programs should work by using max of the increased protein synthecis and recovery of muscles.

How much protein - kcal are you going to hit will doing this program?

Top Bottom