Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gymjunkie09's EF 90 day contest log

Im done front squat, and they are just eating my legs apart! Its ass to the grass baby.
They really improve em definition and deapth in legs + you aint gotta get that massiv squat ass from the regular squat :D

Yep front squats in place of extensions. The ft squats beat hell out of em and are much healthier for your anatomy.

Glad to hear that and so are your knees bro!
Best of luck to you dude.

This is a contest right? Where are your beginning pics? Do not be shy amigo.

Hey just to add to what Zed said bro, Leg extensions can be very detrimental. I have done personal study as to the positive effects they could maybe have though. I've seen that used as a warm up to legs @ 2-4 sets on the lowest weight these can actually reduce sheering force that is produced on the patella and the underlying tendon. Just as Zed said it would when using working sets at a heavier weight, so again follow Zed's advice and use the front squat for your working sets when you're done warming up.

Im done front squat, and they are just eating my legs apart! Its ass to the grass baby.
They really improve em definition and deapth in legs + you aint gotta get that massiv squat ass from the regular squat :D

Front square useless IMO. I buil my ass and legs with good ole regular squats.

I always do heavy leg extensions for high reps and they are easier on mh knees than front squats. I hate front squats, unnatural, awkward, painful and more difficult than it should be

Top Bottom