Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gymjunkie09's EF 90 day contest log

So your juiceing it wich makes it alittle other gameplan, but still i would say that a 5-6split is way to much! In many trainees these programs lead to overtraining and tomuch failure training. Example:
If your able to bench 4x10 = 100kgs after 4set you will decrease in strength in chest n triceps due to the 4sets uve done
this will make you drop the weight of the other sets so that ure able to handle them. But then ure actually not training the muscle for groth since they need more weight for growth..

I know that alot of people will be against my oppinion but this is the way that ive learn´t how training programs should work by using max of the increased protein synthecis and recovery of muscles.

How much protein - kcal are you going to hit will doing this program?
40/40/20 p/c/f split which comes out to about 320g/320g/65g.........plenty of protetien and carbs bro

Yeah 320 is quite an good amount!

im doing the second rutine i posted you, and damn ones armes are totaly blasted.. Im actually only doing one exercise for each muscle
Benching 10x10 and pulluping 10x10

cant wait to get on a PH and some needto supplements ! ill be running a log along side dieting n training. before and after pictures :) cant wait getting started

Yeah 320 is quite an good amount!

im doing the second rutine i posted you, and damn ones armes are totaly blasted.. Im actually only doing one exercise for each muscle
Benching 10x10 and pulluping 10x10

cant wait to get on a PH and some needto supplements ! ill be running a log along side dieting n training. before and after pictures :) cant wait getting started
you in the contest?

Here is my diet outline, which works out to look like this 311/318/66 for P/C/F ratio. As my weight increases i plan on adding extra calories in throughout the day by adding 2% milk to my meals as needed. I will record any cheat meals and changes in diet. I will be taking sundays off on the diet to give my body a break from all that protein and carbs. If i make any adjustments throughout the 90 days it will be noted.

Breakast

Protein shake
3/4 c oats
2 whole eggs/3 egg whites
2 slices toast (ezekiel 4:9 organic)
2 Fish oil caps

Lunch

5oz. salmon
1 c long grain brown rice
broccoli/or spinach

PWO Shake

2 scoops whey protein
50g dextrose

Lunch #2

6oz. lean steak
8oz. sweet potato
broccoli/or spinach

Dinner

6oz. chicken
1c brown rice
broccoli/or spinach
2 fish oil caps

Before Bed

12oz. 2% milk
1 1/2 scoops whey protein
2 fish oil caps

Last edited:
Hey gymj just watch those cocksuckin leg extensions. They fuck so many peeps up. Maybe ask you manager about front squats?
Good luck good bro!

Hey gymj just watch those cocksuckin leg extensions. They fuck so many peeps up. Maybe ask you manager about front squats?
Good luck good bro!
thanks zed!.........i actually prefer leg extensions lol, i almost always include them in my leg routine

oooohhhhh dont like that bro. They just really not good for knees, even good knees. Give it some thought bro. They are a massive stress to the cartilege on the bottom of the patella.

Subbed bro.

Top Bottom