Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle - Helladrol/Katanadrol/RS Transaderm Log

helheim

This is my first ever cycle. My goal is lean bulk and lowering body fat. The last 8 weeks I have lost over 30lbs on a calorie reduced (1600-1800) IF diet with one cheat day a week. Originally I wanted to lose more bf% before starting but I'm going to Vegas in Aug and want to be done PCT before I go. I'm going to aim for approx. 2400 cals on weight days and 1800 on cardio/rest days. Still not 100% sure what the break down should be though as there is a lot of varying information on that but lots of protein for sure. I'm open to any feedback.

Stats:
Age - 36
Height - 6'2"
Weight - 197 lbs
BF% - 18.1

Training - 3 to 4 times a week weights and 2 times a week about 45mins cardio. I go to the gym with a guy at work and we do mostly compound lifts with heavy weights lower reps, 6-8, after warming up with a few lighter weight 10-12 rep sets. Again open to any feedback have been looking at a few different programs.

Cycle
1-6 Helladrol 75/75/75/100/100/125
1-6 Katanadrol v3.0 3 caps a day
1-6 N2Guard 7 caps a day
1-6 HCGenerate 5 caps a day
1-6 RS Transaderm 5 pumps morning
3-10 Forma Stanzol 5 pumps 2x a day

PCT 7-10
Clomid 25/25/25/25
Forged Post Cycle
Methyl EAA
Test Infusion
Keto Burn

Other
N2Slin
N2Amp
N2Burn
PowerChews Creatine/BCAA/Glutamine
Zero Loss PWO
Raspberry Keytones
TUDCA
Taurine
NuBlend Protein
N2Bulk
Fish Oil
Multi vitamin
Advanced Probiotic

This is typical workout day:
6:30 AM – Wake up
6:45 AM – Hella / Katana / 5 pumps RS Transaderm / Fish Oil after shower
9:45 – BCAA / Creatine & PWO Drink
10-11 AM – Workout
11 AM - 4caps n2guard / 3caps hcgenerate / 2 caps N2Slin / BCAA
11:30 AM – First meal
3:00 PM - Hella / Katana & Second Meal with Fish Oil
5:30 PM - 2 caps Need2slin
6:00 PM - Last meal
7:00 PM - 3cap n2guard / 2caps hcgenerate

IMG_7108.JPG

Day 3
1st Workout day (arms) - Felt stronger and did a few more reps on the end sets than last week, might just be placebo. I ate more protein than normal but still didn't get enough cals.

Totals: 1805cals 159c 44f 221p

I like the planning and layout of this cycle. This is how it should be done... Easy to read and thorough. You'll drop quite a bit of bf and make some lean gains on this stack

Day 4
2nd Workout day (legs) - Good workout didn't really notice much difference strength wise today but was sweating all day.

Totals: 1721cals 141c 54f 187p

Got my 2nd order in the mail tonight from mrsupps so should be easier to hit my cals now..

Day 5 - Rest Day
Totals: 1556cals 98c 55f 158p

Day 6 - Chest
Totals: 2189cals 184c 70f 228p
Felt like I had to force myself to eat to get the cals and was still low. Had a meeting in the morning and had to switch my workout to the afternoon, wasn't the best workout felt tired but still got it done. Overall I feel like I have more energy though.

Day 7 - Back & Shoulders
Totals: 2248cals 248c 90f 143p - It was a friend’s birthday at work and went out for lunch with him so that threw off the carbs and fat a bit. Was a good workout today had lots of energy. The shoulder press machine that I could just barley do the whole stack last week seemed easy this week.

The scale says I'm 2.4lbs heavier, 199.4, and 18.4% body fat now. Here is sample of what I've been eating. The items under breakfast I eat at 11:30AM to noon and lunch is 3PM and dinner 6-7PM. Anything I should do differently?

Novice question: All of this stuff can be purchased online (i believe)!? Is this stack equivalent to a first-time test only cycle? What would be better, the stack outlined here or an ostarine cycle? stats: 33yo, 185ibs, 10% bf. no cycle experience.
Hope you don't think im high-jakcing your thread, just very into reading the cycle updates and learning as much as poss.
thanks

Day 8 - Cardio
Cardio today was a 60min bike ride hauling around a 100lbs weight up and down the hills, aka kids. Took N2Burn and Raspberry Keystones before hand, felt a little bagged compared to normal.

Totals: 1818cals 116c 77f 150p

You must be drinking like 3 gallons of water a day just to swallow all those goodies. :) Wow that's quite a supp lineup!

Hope you get some nice results bro cause you must have spent a fortune

Good luck!

Top Bottom