Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle - Helladrol/Katanadrol/RS Transaderm Log

Day 9 - Cardio
Totals: 1795cals 121c 66f 165p

Day 10 - Arms
Totals: 2330cals 242c 66f 241p

Good day today at the gym lots of energy and added 10lbs to bb bicep curls and did more reps. My oats I had ordered from myoatmeal came in today as well.

Day 11 - Legs
Totals: 1941cals 195c 62f 202p

Tried the oats today and pretty tasty and cook easy. Flavor could have maybe been a bit stronger. Couldn't pass up 30% off either so got another order in. Planning on doing a SARMs stack after PCT so stocking up.

could you replace katana with anavar for better results? Or would the increase in shutdown be something along the lines of providing diminishing returns?

good stuff so far buddy

could you replace katana with anavar for better results? Or would the increase in shutdown be something along the lines of providing diminishing returns?

good stuff so far buddy

I would not suggest that due to Anavar being methylated where Katana is a non-methyl. Running hella then Anavar would be too liver toxic IMO.

I would not suggest that due to Anavar being methylated where Katana is a non-methyl. Running hella then Anavar would be too liver toxic IMO.

Im on mobile so when i get home ill link the thread, but needto himself laid out a var hella cycle and said it was g2g, var at 50mg and hella at 75mg, with full n2guard and hcgen of course. Would 6 weeks of hella and 7 weeks of var staying at those doses, do you stand by your too toxic opinion? (Not trying to hijack thread sorry OP)

Day 12 - Rest
Totals: 1773cals 139c 55f 195p

Day 13 - Chest & Cardio (40km bike ride to work and back)
Totals: 2231cals 202c 80f 218p

Day 14 - Shoulders & Back
Totals: 2107cals 101c 75f 241p

Is cardio normally harder taking a ph? Going to the gym I have lots of energy but cardio seems like I have to work harder than normal. The scale says I'm back to 197lbs and still around the same bf% as when I started but looking at the pics I took I'm defiantly leaner. I'm going to increase hella to 100mg and katana to 4 caps a day for week 3 and see how it goes. Is there anything I should be doing different?

Last pic is ride home, battery was dead on the way to work.

Day 15 - Week 3 - Cardio

Started week 3 and upped hella to 100mg, katana to 4 pills, rs transaderm to 10 pumps and started on forma. It was the wife's last "cheat meal" before her competition in 2 weeks and she wanted sushi and caramel popcorn so my cals and carbs were higher but tried not to go too overboard.

Totals: 2674cals 354c 65f 203p

Day 16 - Rest
Totals: 1610cals 118c 39f 208p

Day 17 - Arms
Did 16mins of HIIT cardio this morning at 6AM then arms at the gym 10-11AM all fasted with just BCAA & Creatine taken before. Trying to cut out the sugar free energy drinks and PWO ones with caffeine since there is enough in the katana. Still had enough energy and felt stronger. A guy a work said my shoulders looked bigger today so I guess that is good..
smile.png

Totals: 2186cals 168c 80f 245p

Day 18 - Legs & Cardio
Rode my bike to/from work bike computer says over 1600cals burned but they are always high. Leg workout was good. Not even noticing not having an energy drink and PWO drink.

Totals: 2148cals 157c 79f 246p

Day 19 - Rest
Totals: 1602cals 73c 49f 241p

I've been making protein wraps the last few days and really like them.
3 Tbsp - unflavored whey protein
1 Tbsp - Ground Flaxseed Meal
1 Tbsp - Psyllium Husks
1/2 Cup - Egg Whites
1/4 tsp - Herbamare

Day 20 - Chest/Cardio
Looked like it was going to rain again today so did 30mins on the computrainer this morning. Did 5 reps last set @ 263lbs bench press, smith machine bar is 33lbs, and last week only got 2.

Totals: 2114cals 194c 71f 208p

Day 21 - Shoulders Back
Upped seated shoulder press by 10lbs to 273lbs (the bar is 33lbs). Think I got my first back pump today too, kind of a tight feeling in my lower back but didn't last long. I've been putting taurine in my post workout shake. Does it matter if I do that everyday or should I just use it on days I get back pumps? My veins are starting to pop out in my arms too especially during workouts. End of week 3 weight was 199.5lbs. I've been going up and down between 196-199.5 since the start.

Totals: 2214cals 195c 77f 209p

Day 22 - Rest
The last few days my appetite has increased a lot and 1800 cals wasn't enough for today.

Totals: 2176cals 136c 91f 224p

Top Bottom