Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle - Helladrol/Katanadrol/RS Transaderm Log

Im on mobile so when i get home ill link the thread, but needto himself laid out a var hella cycle and said it was g2g, var at 50mg and hella at 75mg, with full n2guard and hcgen of course. Would 6 weeks of hella and 7 weeks of var staying at those doses, do you stand by your too toxic opinion? (Not trying to hijack thread sorry OP)

if you do put 2 orals together,make sure you use this product to protect your liver..https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/102/TUDCA/

best shit you can find

Day 23 - Cardio
Totals: 2712cal 211c 109f 207p

Day 24 - Arms
Good workout haven't notice any more strength gains thought.

Totals: 2089cals 191c 58f 225p

Day 25 - Company Golf Tournament
Brought some protein bars and tried to eat healthy. No alcohol for me so wasn't the best tournament.. lol

Totals: 2655cals 264c 75f 267p

Day 26 - Sick!
Was suppose to be leg day today but caught my son's cold he brought home from kindergarten. I'll try and make it up on Friday.

Totals: 1670cals 141c 48f 203p

Got my goodies in the mail tonight from the 15% off sale too.. My shoulders have been creaking a bit so hopefully the joint support helps.

Day 27 - Chest
Was still a bit sick but was a good workout got up to 303lbs for 3 reps on chest press, smith machine.

2487cals 170c 77f 291p

Day 28 - Flooded
Was supposed to be shoulder/back day but our city flooded and the downtown core was shut down, I normally workout out downtown. Used the wife's DB and did a mini workout but wasn't the best. Was a bit of a crazy day, the wife was wasn't sure if her fitness competition was a go or not for the next day so she was stressed out and the place she was supposed to go for her spray tan was flooded, so had to go to a different location but got it done.

2522cals 258c 78f 197p

Day 29 - Rest
Wife's fitness completion day didn't eat the best. She placed 5th in Masters, pretty good for her first one I think. Start of week 5 weight was 201.3 but scale finally says I'm down over 1% of bf.

Didn't track cals

Day 30 - Rest
Wife's first photo-shoot, plus went out for our 10th anniversary dinner and the wife's celebration meal. There were certain things she wanted to eat and I couldn't say no, so was a pretty high calorie day but still didn't drink even though she was.

Didn't track cals

Day 30 - Chest/Arms
Downtown core is still shut down so just went and did a drop in at a different gym. Back on my meal plan.
2021cals 166c 67f 202p

Would test levels normally be lower after 1 week on a cycle like this? Before I started I went to the doc to get a blood test, I'm in Canada, but she wouldn't get my testosterone levels checked said I was too young, 36, and they only check if they think there is an issue, probably should have pushed harder but oh well. So I ordered one of those at home testosterone tests where you prick yourself and send in away in the mail but by the time I got it and took the test I was already one week into the cycle. Anyway the results came back at 167 ng/dL .. I got a couple more kits so I'm going to test again last day of the cycle and I'll be in Vegas about 2 weeks after PCT so I'll go to a lab and get a full test then. Seems kinda low to me though.

Day 2 of PCT
I was 204lbs last day of cycle but down to 202.4lbs today, guessing some water weight. Went for a bodpod test and it says I gained 0.3% bf so basically the same but gained some lean mass so guess it's not too bad but was hoping to loose bf. I know I look leaner so not sure how that works.. I think my diet is ok but I decided to hire a nutritionist give that a try see what kind of results I can get. Got some SARMS for after PCT to try as well.

Top Bottom