Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The final fully planned cycle!!! Excited as hell!

I don't see the point in running test that long since the beast will shut you down hard core... run it with some prop hit it hard and finish

Your cycle looks great! Make sure you are eatin clean and medium size meals every 3 to 4 hours and you should be very pleased with the results! Best lot luck to you!

I thought I wouldnt need N2Gaurd after week 4 as I would be injecting after that and wouldnt be straining my liver? However N2Gaurd does play other roles so I will consider it :)

And yes I was defo considering saving the forma for PCT and just running an AI such aromasin or prami on cycle

Negitive buddy take it! Blood pressure you need it. Also dont forget your fish or krill oil.

Prami!? Not needed imo just have adex or letro both is beter only on hand adex thru out cyc

I love this cycle for a first timer.

you can save some bucks by leaving out the hcg until before your PCT. run it 1250iu's in 4 shots. the hcgenerate on cycle will take care of you until then.

also do me a favor and put on more mass beforehand. at your height i would expect you to weigh more than 175.

Pretty much the exact cycle i'm running currently for my 2nd and we have about the same stats. Except i'm 23 pushing 5'10 175lbs.

You can do what Steve recommended and do what I"m doing. I'm running Hcgenerate week 4 up until Pct then i should have my HCG for PCT or I'll run Hcgenerate with PostCycle/Unleashed and maybe very low dose clomid... then i'm going to run Bridge and gear and maybe n2slin as an actually Bridge. Hopefully i'll be a smooth finish.

Hey Jack, what does mucuna pruriens do? Thanks

Mucuna pruriens, or the velvet bean (many aliases) contains an amino acid called L-dopa which your brain converts directly into dopamine. Dopamine not only helps regulate your body's hormones , but is what's responsible for mental focus. ADD is often a result of insufficient dopamine production in the frontal love. Mucuna is a miracle herb for the reproductive system. It will make your sperm fertile as hell as we'll so beware because I give mucuna the credit for my surprise son (on his way in May) :)... Anyway but ya in general mucuna helps you get optimum test levels naturally via dopamine supplementation. Hope that helps. I get my herbs from tatvias herbs FYI.

Mucuna pruriens, or the velvet bean (many aliases) contains an amino acid called L-dopa which your brain converts directly into dopamine. Dopamine not only helps regulate your body's hormones , but is what's responsible for mental focus. ADD is often a result of insufficient dopamine production in the frontal love. Mucuna is a miracle herb for the reproductive system. It will make your sperm fertile as hell as we'll so beware because I give mucuna the credit for my surprise son (on his way in May) :)... Anyway but ya in general mucuna helps you get optimum test levels naturally via dopamine supplementation. Hope that helps. I get my herbs from tatvias herbs FYI.

I apologize for my typos above as I'm replying via iPhone and my auto correct is driving me bonkers. ^^^*love= lobe btw :)

Looks really good man. I don't really see anything wrong with it. Are you 175 lean or 175 skinny-fat?

I don't see the point in running test that long since the beast will shut you down hard core... run it with some prop hit it hard and finish

or he can always split up the cycles and run beast this time.. and run the test next time.

probably end up with better results splitting it up in 2 cycles over 6 months i would guess.

Top Bottom