Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The final fully planned cycle!!! Excited as hell!

tryna get hench

Yo everyone ive put up some cycles which I had planned but had to go back to the drawing board a few times. But finally here it is the final one! This is my FIRST cycle and I plan on getting the most out of my virgin receptors ;)

First of all I am 22, 5ft11, 175lbs

I plan to run this cycle in august/september due to the cost of this cycle I will have to buy a few things a month as I am a student and have a tight budget.

This is a 10 week cycle

1-4 Beastdrol 30/30/30/30
1-10 Test-E 250 mg twice a week
1-4 N2 Gaurd
1-4 Taurine
4-10 HCGenerate
4-10 Forma
6-10 HCG 250 iu's every 4 days

PCT
Clomid 25/25/25/25
Unleashed/post cycle
Forma
DAA

Will also have prami or letro on hand for rebound gyno.

I will defo keep a log on here when i begin as im hella excited to see the gains i make.

This is pretty much what im defo gonna run so I would appreciate you guys not critisize my choice of gear as alot of research has been done. I would however like input on dosing and so on.

I would also like to big up all the mods and members of EF as they helped me greatly and have prevented me from fucking myself up with uneducated mistakes and I now feel comfortable running AAS without the fear of health problems and sides :)
YOU GUYS ARE THE SHIZZ!!!

Yo everyone ive put up some cycles which I had planned but had to go back to the drawing board a few times. But finally here it is the final one! This is my FIRST cycle and I plan on getting the most out of my virgin receptors ;)

First of all I am 22, 5ft11, 175lbs

I plan to run this cycle in august/september due to the cost of this cycle I will have to buy a few things a month as I am a student and have a tight budget.

This is a 10 week cycle

1-4 Beastdrol 30/30/30/30
1-10 Test-E 250 mg twice a week
1-4 N2 Gaurd
1-4 Taurine
4-10 HCGenerate
4-10 Forma
6-10 HCG 250 iu's every 4 days

PCT
Clomid 25/25/25/25
Unleashed/post cycle
Forma
DAA

Will also have prami or letro on hand for rebound gyno.

I will defo keep a log on here when i begin as im hella excited to see the gains i make.

This is pretty much what im defo gonna run so I would appreciate you guys not critisize my choice of gear as alot of research has been done. I would however like input on dosing and so on.

I would also like to big up all the mods and members of EF as they helped me greatly and have prevented me from fucking myself up with uneducated mistakes and I now feel comfortable running AAS without the fear of health problems and sides :)
YOU GUYS ARE THE SHIZZ!!!

Looks great bro. Finally someone has done there homework and has what looks like a pretty thought out cycle. Good luck bro and don't forget to eat big to get big.

Good luck man! I don't know anything about the beastdrol but being yur first cycle I wouldn't see a need to do more than 500 a week of test enanthenate... I would stick twice a week if I were you. Just my opinion. I'd look into Ostarine for PCT *if* you have any research "rats" on cycle. Solid stuff. Look it up.

Oh and a great herb to throw into your PCT would be mucuna pruriens. I swear by the stuff!

Run N2Gaurd throughout. I also save the forma fir last two weeks of my cycle and will run an AI such as aromasin. Might want to consider.

Run N2Gaurd throughout. I also save the forma fir last two weeks of my cycle and will run an AI such as aromasin. Might want to consider.

I thought I wouldnt need N2Gaurd after week 4 as I would be injecting after that and wouldnt be straining my liver? However N2Gaurd does play other roles so I will consider it :)

And yes I was defo considering saving the forma for PCT and just running an AI such aromasin or prami on cycle

Looks good man. Very similar to the cycle i'm running now except i'm running 500mg Test C. I'm on 3rd week of Beast and it hasn't let me down. One thing I would advise is to play with the N2guard and Taurine doses bc some days pumps can be a real pain in the ass in the gym. Also i'd eat plenty of bananas or take a potassium supplement for cramps and if it messes with your sleep take some ZMA, N2sleep, melatonin or some sleep aid. I think the Test is kicking in a little now and i'm having some light sleep and night sweats. other than that my strength is way up and i've put on a solid 7-8lbs. I'll be starting HCgenerate next week and running it up until PCT. Good luck Bro... looks like a good cycle.

I love this cycle for a first timer.

you can save some bucks by leaving out the hcg until before your PCT. run it 1250iu's in 4 shots. the hcgenerate on cycle will take care of you until then.

also do me a favor and put on more mass beforehand. at your height i would expect you to weigh more than 175.

Top Bottom