Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Smart Phone Peeps, what do U recommend?

-Ariel-

-Thandzilla-
Platinum
I've had My I phone since July 1 2007, however, my mom has just finished her blackberry contract and wants to get used to using the Iphone. She's gonna upgrade to 3g. She's gonna switch numbers, but finish out my contract. I owe her cause hell this will help out the old credit.

I need a new phone. I don't wanna get another I phone, I loved it, however I wanna change. For Smart Phone Users, PDA type Users, what do U recommend? I have my eye on maybe a PanTek Matrix, or a SamSung Propel, or like maybe even Blackberry.

I dunno. What do U guys us? The 3G is getting mad reviews, however, all I ever used was the Iphone, and would like to have something to compare to. Any recommendations.

BTW, this type of behavior in which I'm getting pwned by consumerism and putting so much effort in just a fucking phone, is iconic of our culture, its kinda ironic cause this is the type of behavior I despise in peeps, but through conditioning and whatever, have become more of a phone whore than ever. I still don't text alot, however, since I just graduated and wanna keep in touch with some friends, it looks like its gonna happen.

Future projections say that if U don't have a cell phone in the future, as it will hold your medical records and identity, u basically won't exist.
It seems the future is coming at us so quickly... LOL

Bold!!!

I have the 3G now and can't wait to switch it out for a bold. Screen isn't as big, but its much sharper. Its much more business oriented. And stay away from the BB Storm, its garbage.

Get a blackberry...The OS on the palms, or the windows mobile phones SUCK! they constantly crash, freeze up, etc, etc..

I have a blackberry, and it's probably the best phone i've ever had.

Get a blackberry...The OS on the palms, or the windows mobile phones SUCK! they constantly crash, freeze up, etc, etc..

I have a blackberry, and it's probably the best phone i've ever had.

I never had any problem with my palms as long as they ran Palm OS. But I agree with you on the Windows OS phones. They freeze up often and when they are working the run sllloowww.

Shit U guys have helped me immensely, thing is like consumer reports were high I believe on both the Iphone and the BB bold, however, they stated Iphone was just like more for fun and lifestyle. Thing is I don't use the phone for business oriented yet, Going to Med School in August, so it would be more of a study buddy than anything else.
Thanx Plank, and Basik.

Dude, get a Blackberry. I just got a Curve (I'm on CDMA), because I got tired of the HTC Touch.

i just ordered a blackberry today (and charged it on my bosses credit card).
i got the new one (storm)

Top Bottom