Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Smart Phone Peeps, what do U recommend?

Get model 39ITS35489230489 made by _____________ its a sure winner all around.
Your little Jedi Mind tricks wont' work on me eager beaver.
Hey I gave U my digis... feel free to give me a call.
Also, like I just watched the movie Solaris with George Clooney, great fucking movie, U reminde me of a dude on there I'll PM u a clip later.

Remember I wrote my grad thesis warning about this kind of dynamice where we lose our humanity being slaves to our own machines... I haven't forgotten, however, I just am not embodying my own ideals... Its hypocritical, but I submit to the cultural dynamic of this time and space or 'field'.

Why not get a CDMA phone? The 3G is also available and the coverage is higher (in Canada).
Ender I really really want the HTC Fuze however I can't afford the 549 price., however I'm on AT&T and like them.
Also, I don't wanna do a 2 year contract, cause I like to get a newphone every year. I guess I could upgrade I was thinking of doing some thing weird like just buying the blackberry curve for 349, then using at a pay as U go plan, so no contract. I hate contracts. I figure putting on like 100 dollars of minutes should cover me for like 3 months with their pland of 10 seconds a minute and 1 dollar a day. Plus U get rollover action as well.

Do U think that is stupid, I figure I would end up spending 80 a month with their nation wide plan and this would run me 1000 a year, if I go pay as U go I would end up spending like 400 a year, and I could get a new phone like next year when the Google HTC, come out in November. What do You think about that, is that a bad idea?
The only thing is I wanna keep my KC number even though I still live in San Fran/ and Vegas for the next 2 months.
How is the Mac?
What ws the problem with the HTC.

Last edited:
Damn ,, I still have a flip phone...lol

Arabian I wrote an entire paper on how wroing it is that phones have become the source of our identity, but I got pwnd, by my own consumeristic traits and desires.
I never carried a cell phone until July 2007 when my parents got sick of me not answering the apartment phone, and so got me like the brand new 8gig I phone. I fell in love with it. Now I"m a Smartphone/Message phone whore. I hate myself for it, but weak in the knees when it comes to not being such a consumeristic bitch.

Arabian I wrote an entire paper on how wroing it is that phones have become the source of our identity, but I got pwnd, by my own consumeristic traits and desires.
I never carried a cell phone until July 2007 when my parents got sick of me not answering the apartment phone, and so got me like the brand new 8gig I phone. I fell in love with it. Now I"m a Smartphone/Message phone whore. I hate myself for it, but weak in the knees when it comes to not being such a consumeristic bitch.

lol how are you Ariel?

lol how are you Ariel?
actually kinda happy, but kinda sad, thats december for ya.
Like I'm happy cause its been a great year, but sad that like all the old friends and professors from JFK University, I won't see again. Also sad that I have to move out of my Uncle's 4000 square feet fucking pad of pads, in the suburbs, and in February for a research project I"m doing at University of Missouri in Columbia I will have to move back to the 700ish range apartments, which are not bad, but shit... I got used to being spoiled, and now its back to reality.

I'm happy that in Jan I'll see the GF again, this time we fly to Puerto Vallarta and I don't have to pay for my tickets cause I"m going on a vacation with parents, who want to meet her. I just hope she behaves and doesn't do anything that will give them a bad impression. She's dated a Filipino before and knows how like Al Pacino ish as in loud, feisty, and idealistic Filipino Women can be, so I'm kinda happy, but antsy. I dunno, I feel weird cause I really, really miss the campus scene. Undergrads always coming and going, the eyecandy was superb.

actually kinda happy, but kinda sad, thats december for ya.
Like I'm happy cause its been a great year, but sad that like all the old friends and professors from JFK University, I won't see again. Also sad that I have to move out of my Uncle's 4000 square feet fucking pad of pads, in the suburbs, and in February for a research project I"m doing at University of Missouri in Columbia I will have to move back to the 700ish range apartments, which are not bad, but shit... I got used to being spoiled, and now its back to reality.

I'm happy that in Jan I'll see the GF again, this time we fly to Puerto Vallarta and I don't have to pay for my tickets cause I"m going on a vacation with parents, who want to meet her. I just hope she behaves and doesn't do anything that will give them a bad impression. She's dated a Filipino before and knows how like Al Pacino ish as in loud, feisty, and idealistic Filipino Women can be, so I'm kinda happy, but antsy. I dunno, I feel weird cause I really, really miss the campus scene. Undergrads always coming and going, the eyecandy was superb.

Thats awesome.. when do you graduate and with what degree?

Thats awesome.. when do you graduate and with what degree?
Already graduated, even had my thesis published, which will be in the March Issue of the Journal of Transpersonal Psychology... I graduated with a degree in Integral Psychology, which is an emerging field combining neuroscience, humanistic psychology, and eastern philosophy/mysticism psychology reconfiguring the notion of the self. Its huge on the West Coast, Huge in Denver, in the Bible Belt its not popular at all, on the East Coast its building as well.

It will be the pschology of the future in the next 10 years as meaning and interconnection are becoming more needed dude the increasing alienation, isolation, narcissim, depression, meaninglessness. that is exponentially plaguing our culture.

Going to Med school in August though, psychiary is my aim. If U are doing something nonlinear, U gotta have the linear toback it up. Plus, I would get kicked out of the family if I didn't have an MD behind my last name.... I'm kidding, but not really.

Top Bottom