Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Smart Phone Peeps, what do U recommend?

1 month in... touch pro = best phone ever, just wish the UI would run faster sometimes. Windows MObile 7 FTW or no?

I tried the HTC Touch (Vogue) for my 1st smart phone and like it.

Went to the HTC Touch Pro and couldn't stand that phone, didn't care for the thickness of it.

Took that back and got an HTC Touch Diamond and love the little phone.

I won't upgrade it until the HTC Touch HD is out and it may be a while for the CDMA carriers to get them.

WM 6 is tolerable and so far has been stable for me, but I don't run stock ROMs on my phone.

For you folks interested in the HTC line, check out PPCGeeks.com

If you like to unlock your phone(s) and run custom ROMs that's the place to be, especially for the HTC line of phones.

The carriers can bite me if they think I'm going to pay extra for the GPS service, tethering (Phone as modem) and all the other shit that these phones do. The custom ROMs allow you to do it all without paying the extra fees.

Blackberry 8820 has no POS camera shit, but has GPS and built in Wi-Fi.

So you can go cheap on the BB data plan or even have NO data plan just phone and text. Then "High speed surf that ass" for free on your home network or at any hotspot using Opera mini browser.

I sync my Contacts and Calendar with a USB cable daily so I have all that with me.

So you can go cheap on the BB data plan or even have NO data plan just phone and text. Then "High speed surf that ass" for free on your home network or at any hotspot using Opera mini browser.

I sync my Contacts and Calendar with a USB cable daily so I have all that with me.

:wavey: Hi buddy!!! :rose:

I do like the Blackberry Bold, however, coming from the Iphone, it does take some adjustment. My uncle got one, and I used it for 2 days... its a solid phone.

I do like the Blackberry Bold, however, coming from the Iphone, it does take some adjustment. My uncle got one, and I used it for 2 days... its a solid phone.

Yea, the Bold is nice.
I'd much rather have a real keyboard vs the onscreen crap.

My wife has a touch screen phone and she's always cleaning the smudges off the screen so she can see things better.

Seems silly to have this awesome bright screen that is designed to get fingerprints all over it.

Yea, the Bold is nice.
I'd much rather have a real keyboard vs the onscreen crap.

My wife has a touch screen phone and she's always cleaning the smudges off the screen so she can see things better.

Seems silly to have this awesome bright screen that is designed to get fingerprints all over it.

So true, my new phone is the Nokia E71, the Blackberry Bold equivalent in Europe... I love it. Touchscreen's suck. I mean especially if U hypertype like myself.

168bimc.jpg

Top Bottom