Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Smart Phone Peeps, what do U recommend?

i just ordered a blackberry today (and charged it on my bosses credit card).
i got the new one (storm)

The storm huh, I will have to look into that.
So far it was gonna be the BB bold, The LG Incite, or possibly just stay with the Iphone 3g. I dunno.
Did U post up a message for the company?
Its hard for me to not sound irritated when Im irritated.
I bet it still was solid though.

The storm huh, I will have to look into that.
So far it was gonna be the BB bold, The LG Incite, or possibly just stay with the Iphone 3g. I dunno.
Did U post up a message for the company?
Its hard for me to not sound irritated when Im irritated.
I bet it still was solid though.

nah, i can't do that. i'll either sound like a child, or just not professional. i don't have a good speaking voice.

Miplank do you know anything about the Nextel Blackberry?Im considering one soon.
Silent

IMO a blackberry is a blackberry. As long as you have good coverage in your area you'll be fine.

My coworker has had a few palms, and the older ones were great, but he's having a lot of problems with the new ones. Everytime he gets a call the phone will freeze up and he can't answer it.

The only blackberry I wouldn't get is the Storm from verizon. I don't like the way it's touchscreen works, you actually have to click it like a mouse. From what i read there's been a lot of disappointment with it. Seems like you can't type very fast with it

IMO a blackberry is a blackberry. As long as you have good coverage in your area you'll be fine.

My coworker has had a few palms, and the older ones were great, but he's having a lot of problems with the new ones. Everytime he gets a call the phone will freeze up and he can't answer it.

The only blackberry I wouldn't get is the Storm from verizon. I don't like the way it's touchscreen works, you actually have to click it like a mouse. From what i read there's been a lot of disappointment with it. Seems like you can't type very fast with it

It looks like it will be the blackberry bold, however bold

I figured you'd have an Iphone logged up you bum bum
Actually, yeah it was getting a little too Macintosh for me, so yeah, I need a change.
U should get your mac like soon, the deals will be great.
The new mac books are fucking unreal, this 13 inch is amazing. Graphix are like wow. The STFU won't happen though for awhile. lol

Ya the storm is a bad phone... Its BB first attempt at this type of phone(full touch screen) and its going to have problems. I have heard nothing but bad things about it. issues with the touch screen mostly. But like Mi Plank said a BB is a BB and will be good, the Storm is the only BB I would stay away from.

As for the Palms. the last one I had was Palm Treo 680. I haven't tried the newer ones or heard anything about them... good or bad... But they have a good track record in my book. I only switched to the 3G because of the internet browser. Wish I would have waited for the Bold.

The 3G is a good phone for fun. I miss my applications from my Palm and I miss the real keyboard. You can't type on the Iphone... or I can't type on the Iphone with out looking at the screen since I can't feel which button I am pushing... makes texting or IMing while driving that much more unsafe.

Ya the storm is a bad phone... Its BB first attempt at this type of phone(full touch screen) and its going to have problems. I have heard nothing but bad things about it. issues with the touch screen mostly. But like Mi Plank said a BB is a BB and will be good, the Storm is the only BB I would stay away from.

As for the Palms. the last one I had was Palm Treo 680. I haven't tried the newer ones or heard anything about them... good or bad... But they have a good track record in my book. I only switched to the 3G because of the internet browser. Wish I would have waited for the Bold.

The 3G is a good phone for fun. I miss my applications from my Palm and I miss the real keyboard. You can't type on the Iphone... or I can't type on the Iphone with out looking at the screen since I can't feel which button I am pushing... makes texting or IMing while driving that much more unsafe.

See dude, like that is one thing U really hit on, like I'm gonna be typing more due to more texting due to graduating and moving to another state, fucking Iphone sucks when it comes to typing. I mean it really sucks, I feel like a panzy, cause like me and some 16 year old girl right now are probably like bitching about the same thing... Iphone typing. Yeah, for a hyper typer like me, where brevity is not my strength... it really, really gets frustrating. So yeah, thats another reason for the change.

Phone choice has become almost a question that easily is more associated with identity now than any other item. LIke, I wrote a paper protesting this, but find myself a year and a half later doing the exact same thing.

so based on all this which bb is the best. I too am getting a new phone and want to get a bb with full keyboard....or the lg voyager with the keyboard

Top Bottom