Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Off-Season Cycle Review

What's up fam. Hoping to get some quality advice and suggestions from some of the vets here. I will be entering my off-season and looking to pack on as much mass as possible. Right now I am weighing in at around 245 at 6 feet tall. Body fat is pretty minimal at the moment, I would say around 8% if I had to guess. I've worked with a few coaches in recent years, but have decided to go out and do my own thing. So now I am here to get a second or third eye for my plans.

This cycle is going to last 4-5 months, and goal is to pack on as much mass as possible.

400mg Test C - EOD
300mg EQ - EOD
200mg Deca - Mon, Wed, Fri
150mg Mast P - Mon, Wed, Fri
40mg DBol - ED, split AM/PM, First 4 weeks
6iu HGH - ED, split AM/PM
200mcg GHRP6 - 3x/day
200mcg CJC1295 - 3x/day
100mcg IGF1 - ED, preworkout, 4 weeks on/off
10iu Humulog - Pre Breakfast, 4 weeks on/off
10iu Humulin R - Post Workout, 4 weeks on/off
2.5mg Letro - ED
.5mg Prami - ED

Please no flaming, only serious responses. Let me know what you think, or what you would do. Thanks in advance. I look forward to hearing from you all.

Last edited:
Test C and EQ are long esters which means you only need to run it twice a week.. Monday and Thursday would work. EQ needs to ran 16-20 weeks at min. You should look into Dianabulk from The #1 Supplier of Pro-Hormones - MyProH.com as your kicker, and I would most definitely run sarms1 S4 as well as GW cardarine.

I didnt see a AI with your cycle.. so i would run Aromasin 15mg EOD or ED depending on if you are gyno prone. I would also run a organ protectant such as N2Guard, to help with lipids, blood pressure and overall well being. If you are running orals I would consider NAC as well to also aid in liver health.

I'm guessing the pinning schedule is because of oil volume. You are running a lot of juice and that is too much oil to pin twice per week on the long esters.

Your cycle is pretty advanced, and much more than I would recommend for most people. With that said, you have the stats to back up what you are doing, and for that I think it is set up very well.

@Shrine1- I am well aware of ester lengths. There are other variables that go into how often you pin them. The cycle will be between 4-5 months which will equate to 16-20 weeks. I plan to use Letro as my AI at 2.5mg/day

@Elvial023- I do not want to post too many pics because of privacy issues. But I will post one. It is from earlier this year, 4 weeks out from my last show.

@RickRock13- Yes, the pinning schedule is because of oil volume. It ends up being the same amount of shots either way. I also prefer pinning more frequently whether it is short or long esters.

@Shrine1- I am well aware of ester lengths. There are other variables that go into how often you pin them. The cycle will be between 4-5 months which will equate to 16-20 weeks. I plan to use Letro as my AI at 2.5mg/day

@Elvial023- I do not want to post too many pics because of privacy issues. But I will post one. It is from earlier this year, 4 weeks out from my last show.

@RickRock13- Yes, the pinning schedule is because of oil volume. It ends up being the same amount of shots either way. I also prefer pinning more frequently whether it is short or long esters.

You have used Letro before on cycle I assume? I feel it isn't most people's go to AI on cycle but that's why I'm asking. That is a shit load of EQ and Deca bro !! Are you running all these compounds for 4-5 months including the Mast and Deca?

Are you really estrogen sensitive? Letro seems a little strong to control estrogen with and you can kill your libido and joints if you aren't careful. I think Aromasin would be a better choice, but if you are gyno prone I can see using Letro with the higher levels of Test you are on

@thekid7- Letro is what I normally run. It keeps everything where it needs to be. I will be running all the compounds for at least 4 months. Not exactly sure when I will stop. Basically whenever I stop growing. It could be 16 weeks, it could be 22 weeks. I will find out when I get there.

@RickRock13- I am not too estrogen sensitive. Letro is just what I use. With the higher dosage of Test and EQ, it doesn't crush the estrogen levels. I prefer a normal dose of Letro over a higher dosage of Aromasin. I've never had a problem with gyno, but if I do I have nolva on hand to help combat it. Thanks for your input.

Top Bottom