Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Advice, Good Stack?

AviSCAR

12 weeks

Sust
500 mg weeks 1 & 2
750 mg weeks 3-9
500 mg weeks 9-12( two equal injections weekly)

Deca 400 mg weekly

D-Bol
20 mg week 1
30 mg week 2
40 mg week 3
50 mg week 4
60 mg week 5
50 mg week 6
40 mg week 7
30 mg week 8
20 mg week 9
20 mg week 10

Anastrozol
.25 mg EOD Daily

Clomid
100 mg Daily Week 13
50 mg Daily Weeks 14 & 15

Nolvadex
40 mg Daily Week 13
20 mg Daily Weeks 14 & 15

I'm 26, 6'3" 198, Fast Metabolism(Doc, called it "Unnaturally High") Ive cycled before but with only Orals. What I'm wanting to know is there anything that I can adjust, will this be safe for my Liver, and if this sounds good what kind of gains am I expecting. I usually spend 2-3 hours a day in the gym 5 days on 2 days off, legs getting worked twice weekly. with 15-30 minutes of Cardio. Help me out with this.

First off keep the same dose of Sustanon the whole cycle. Second, definitely don't run D-Bol that long. Keep it at 4 or 5 wks. Third your PCT is terrible. You shouldn't run Nolvadex after the Deca. I wouldn't use Nolva anyway. What are your stats ? How long have you been training, diet, bf%, and past cycles. If its your 1st or 2nd then you will definitely need to rethink how much aas you're taking. It really needs tweaked. Especially the PCT and duration of the D-Bol.

Sent from my EVO4G.

This is what I would do (actually did) for my 1st injectable cycle & nothing more.

Sust
500 mg weeks 1 - 12

D-Bol per day
30 mg week 1-4

Have an AI on hand (in case of gyno)

PCT :- look up SteveMI (one of the mods on here he has a sticky on his profile with a very solid pct read that before you do anything else or take a thing!!!!

Get this cycle & pct right and you will be very pleased with the results keep up the hard work after cycle and technically you could start another cycle 15 weeks later if your bloods and overall wellbeing are fine.

At that point you could consider adding more compounds if you wished? But hey you will probably want to stick with the test only cycle.

I dont know who suggested this but do not listen to their advice anymore. Run it like this.
1-12 sus 500 mg week
1-10 deca 300 mg week
1-4 dbol 50 mg day
1-19 adex .5 mg eod or as needed
12-15 hcgenrate or hcg at 250-500 ius week.
15-19 clomid 50 mg day
15-19 unleashed( your choice)
20-24 bridge or sarms. Or both.

Throughout cycle multis, milk thistle, coq 10, fish oil, creatine, and any other supps you choose.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

First off keep the same dose of Sustanon the whole cycle. Second, definitely don't run D-Bol that long. Keep it at 4 or 5 wks. Third your PCT is terrible. You shouldn't run Nolvadex after the Deca. I wouldn't use Nolva anyway. What are your stats ? How long have you been training, diet, bf%, and past cycles. If its your 1st or 2nd then you will definitely need to rethink how much aas you're taking. It really needs tweaked. Especially the PCT and duration of the D-Bol.

Sent from my EVO4G.

Stats are: Bf is 12%, training solid for a little over 2 years now,

past cycles were winnie tabs 12 weeks, next was D-Bol 6 weeks at 30 mg weekly.

Diet has never really been an issue, although 5 Full meals daily balanced, 4500 calories/daily , no Drinking, I dont smoke.

as for AI, I already have the AI, Arimidex @ .25 mg daily

12 weeks

Sust
500 mg weeks 1 & 2
750 mg weeks 3-9
500 mg weeks 9-12( two equal injections weekly)

Deca 400 mg weekly

D-Bol
20 mg week 1
30 mg week 2
40 mg week 3
50 mg week 4
60 mg week 5
50 mg week 6
40 mg week 7
30 mg week 8
20 mg week 9
20 mg week 10

Anastrozol
.25 mg EOD Daily

Clomid
100 mg Daily Week 13
50 mg Daily Weeks 14 & 15

Nolvadex
40 mg Daily Week 13
20 mg Daily Weeks 14 & 15

I'm 26, 6'3" 198, Fast Metabolism(Doc, called it "Unnaturally High") Ive cycled before but with only Orals. What I'm wanting to know is there anything that I can adjust, will this be safe for my Liver, and if this sounds good what kind of gains am I expecting. I usually spend 2-3 hours a day in the gym 5 days on 2 days off, legs getting worked twice weekly. with 15-30 minutes of Cardio. Help me out with this.

d-bol is too long--even with milk thistle and other concoctions it;s too long.

clomid and nolv is a dated PCT--works but much better ways plus your planned gear requires serious thought--also nee all AIs on hand.

Don't taper sustenon--sorta built it-decide on a dose ans stay with it and a bump to 750 is too much gear for your stays

Top Bottom