Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My DNP cycle

Dingo12

I am on my 3rd day of my 200mg ED DNP cycle. I am feeling the heat but am not sweating much. I have drunk 8 pints of water so far today and am eating 1800-2000kcals. I have also developed a cold since starting the cycle and this is making me feel even worse.
I am going to try and keep this up for a total of 6 days, 7 if I can stand it.

My stats before the cycle are female, 5'4" 147 lbs @ 18-20% bf. I have been on a bulking cycle for the last 3 months gaining 7 lbs in this time. I used 10-15 mg ED Winstrol and 100-200mg per week Primo during this time. This was my first ever AS cycle and I saw massive strength gains. Now I want to drop about 5 lbs to reveal the muscle gains and hope to compete in September this year.

This is really f****ng hot!

I'll keep posting until the end of my cycle when I will hopefully be much leaner.

Dingo12: I'm very interested to see your results and how you are feeling through this cycle of DNP....I will be trying it soon but really wanted to know details on how another female felt/did on this before I went ahead with mine....I'm a little nervous after some of the comments I have read about it on other boards...good luck and please keep posting about how you are doing and how much you are taking, I hope you get over your cold and are feeling better soon :o)

It does feel hot, but I am not sweating excessively. My skin feels red hot all over. I also keep getting worried about overdosing or getting heatstroke. Once it's in you it can be a bit scary. My cold is supressing my appetite a little bit, I have kept my carbs around 100-125g per day and did 40 mins cardio on day one and 30 mins today (day three), I will try to lift tonight.

Still on 300mg ED, very warm but no excessive sweating. I went out dancing Friday and Saturday and got through the night OK. I am really tired now but the sides are manageable. Tempted to go to 400mg but will hold back on that. Just 2 more days and I will stop dosing.

Have gone to 400 mg for last 2 days - I was hardly sweating and actually felt cold this morning.

Will update on weight loss once water retention has gone down.

The fact you felt as if you had a cold, is something a lot of dnp users feel like when on dnp. I'm not saying you didn't have a cold, but it could be from the dnp.
Did you remember to take extra vitamins and minerals?`If not, please remember next time.
MIKE H / VIKING OF THE NORTH.

I had a sore throat before taking the DNP, then I developed blocked sinuses and a chesty, gunky cough.

I have been taking 2-3g vit.C, a calcium/magnesium/zinc supplement and vitamin E. I'm getting to the point where I lay out my tabs in the morning and take them through the day there is so many, I also am taking milk thistle too.

May stop dosing today, I'm just fed up and want to go training. Done 8 days though which isn't bad. Will rest off for about 8-10 days now before repeating. According to scales I have lost 2lb and am @ 16% bf. More to come off with the water retention soon!

Top Bottom