Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Marshmonstas summer mass bulk cycle Log

I like how you train in your basketball jersey
that's a true athlete right there

nice work on those calves
and I love your upper body workout

Firstly thanks to all the EF members that supported me on my first log which was my 3-4 months of a trt plus/ cruize much appreciated,even with a couple hurdles in my way I made some good progress in the end I dropped around 15kg got heaps more lean and vascular but held alot of strength and muscle shape which I was happy with in the end.Anyways the cruize is over and I'm getting my beast mode on for a long summer bulk to actually put some quality size on before another cut,I'm currently running the rest of the gear I have but at higher dose around 800mg test c,600mg primo,300mg npp and 4iu hgh,while I'm waiting for my new shipment from hybrid labs to arrive in the next week...and then I'll switch up compounds to 800 sus250,400 deca,6iu hgh and maybe a sprinkle of dbol preworkout.
Current stats-6ft 3 and 107kg fairly lean
I'll be posting a crazy back workout up later tonight to kick things off and some meals as well,posting will become fairly frequent also as I'll be in the gym 4-5 nights a week,here's some starting pics also for this log I can't wait to get this show under way and to all watching a big.....let's go!💪🦍
@marshmonsta Looking super lean bro!

Top Bottom