Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lean bulk on SARM's log

• Thread starter Thread starter bigorse
  • Start date Start date
Dam just finished reading this long log lol. Gj on all the gains man. I have a question on your libido. How was it through your cycle? My lady got with me when I was on a test/eq/deca cycle and my sex drive was insane and going to the end of the cycle couldn't find any emergency hgh clomid etc. So I shut down very hard for awhile. No days this is the fist thing I've done in a year and a half and pretty much took a whole dam year off. So want to know of you experienced any shutdown in cycle or now that you are off cycle?

Dam just finished reading this long log lol. Gj on all the gains man. I have a question on your libido. How was it through your cycle? My lady got with me when I was on a test/eq/deca cycle and my sex drive was insane and going to the end of the cycle couldn't find any emergency hgh clomid etc. So I shut down very hard for awhile. No days this is the fist thing I've done in a year and a half and pretty much took a whole dam year off. So want to know of you experienced any shutdown in cycle or now that you are off cycle?

well, i have low t so i found my libido sky rocketed after just a few days on ostarine, however im not sure wether it would have the same effect on you but i definitely cant see it having much of a negative impact on libido.

day 59

hit a huge chest and bicep session today, was in the gym for 3 hours and felt good every minute of it. i was looking swole as a mother fukka (in my opinion 😂) and just felt alpha, dont know what happened but i felt amazing in the gym.

after last nights huge session, todaya huge session and 1 day of just not eating like a pig a weighed in at 193lbs!! most of it is lost water and glycogen but i wasnt expecting such a rapid drop. i assume that after thos 5 day deficit i will be around 188ish and about 194lbs when carbed up again.

day 60

hit calves, back and tris

plenty of volume for the back, finished up with rack pull, worked my way up to a triple with 6 plates a side (585lbs) then attenpted 6 and a half plates but one of my straps slipped, i believe i will be able to pull 7 plates a side in a few more weeks. anothe long slog in the gym but i enjoyed every minute of it, i have a great bunch of guys at my gym so it makes it a joy to train (even though it always is).

here the bombshell.... weight was 190lbs! thats close to a 10lbs drop in 2 days.... i have been low carbing it (100ish g) so a lot will be glycogen and water and maintenance for me is probably about 4300cals and im consuming about 2000 cals so im in an agressive defficit but i wasnt expecting that much of a drop.... i guess i must have been full of shit! 😂

back shot from midway during prep vs back shot about 3 days ago, definatly holding fat in the lower back area

Last edited:
just another thing i thought id let you guys know, the photo of me on the left is why i started training 5 years ago. i still have very mild gyno from being fat that you can see when im shredded but i am in a much better possition physically and mentally now and really looking to see what i can do either in proffesional bodybuilding or in the supplemement and fitness industry depending on where my genetics, willingness with drugs etc. take me.

day 61

trained legs, felt very flat but still got my volume im and strength was average. hit a 5×5 with 405 on squats to kick off the used mainly machines.

upping s4 to 75mg ed for the last few days to see if it helps harden me a little bit more.

weight is back at 193lbs and looking considerably tighter.

day 62

trained chest, calves, biceps and a little traps

workout was meh, pump was decent though and i look pretty lean today. been getting shitty sleep lately and am a little sick so recovery hasnt been amazing but oh well.
off for bloods tomorrow, wont run a pct for the time being whilst i am seeing an endo/doc. cycle finishes saturday but i will run 10mg of osta sunday/monday as they will be rest days for me as i havent missed a day in about a month so the low dose of osta will hopefully aid in recovery.

weight is 193 still dropped carbs completely today so should lose a little more weight before sunday.

Top Bottom