Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lean bulk on SARM's log

• Thread starter Thread starter bigorse
  • Start date Start date
no doubt, i 100% think it was the dieting that caused y current situation. i just thought that 4-5 months later and about 40lbs gained that i wouldnt be so low, even 3 months post diet and about 32lbs gained i would have thought i would be higher than 8.8nmol/l! here's hoping that no lasting damage has been done.

It's sad man natural bodybuilding isn't really that safe and can really fuck your endocrine system. Not to mention make you feel like complete dog shit at such low cals with no androgens in your system. Have heard multiple horror story's of male and female naturals on trt for like from competing in a show

It's sad man natural bodybuilding isn't really that safe and can really fuck your endocrine system. Not to mention make you feel like complete dog shit at such low cals with no androgens in your system. Have heard multiple horror story's of male and female naturals on trt for like from competing in a show

i know, you could argue that dieting on gear is safer tha doing it natural! just wondering what you status is on drugs man? natty or enhanced? your impressive either way!

i know, you could argue that dieting on gear is safer tha doing it natural! just wondering what you status is on drugs man? natty or enhanced? your impressive either way!

I did some pro hormones in high school and even tried some test and other compounds but I'm natural right now I didn't notice a ton of difference on being so young and using such a little amount

I did some pro hormones in high school and even tried some test and other compounds but I'm natural right now I didn't notice a ton of difference on being so young and using such a little amount

fair enough, everything all good now? like you recovered fine?

fair enough, everything all good now? like you recovered fine?

Yeah man I'm a strong believer that the body does a great job of bouncing back to normal. Or maybe I'm just lucky. I think genetics have a big role in how one bounces back

Hahaha thanks man my genetics are okay def not the best but work ethic is what counts

yeah exactly, people put too much emphasis on genetics. im hormonaly an 8 year old girl and iv made some solid gains this off season. hard work beats good genetics if good genetics dont work hard..... unless you have branch warren genetics, then you have no chance 😂

yeah exactly, people put too much emphasis on genetics. im hormonaly an 8 year old girl and iv made some solid gains this off season. hard work beats good genetics if good genetics dont work hard..... unless you have branch warren genetics, then you have no chance 😂

Hahaha yeah I don't care for him at all. Or his physique. Just like his legs and calves

Hahaha yeah I don't care for him at all. Or his physique. Just like his legs and calves

if it wasnt for his insane conditioning and freaky legs he wouldnt even be top 10 at mt O. Even with his legs and condition i dont think he should be placing top 10 ahead of guys like juan morel and victor martinez

Top Bottom