Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lean bulk on SARM's log

• Thread starter Thread starter bigorse
  • Start date Start date
just to keep things in layman term. plus iv been eating as "clean" as possible to see if i cant help my narural test get back up.

just to keep things in layman term. plus iv been eating as "clean" as possible to see if i cant help my narural test get back up.

Ah! Good luck with the test I think it should go up soon but dieting to 6%as a natural can really fuck up your hormones

day 58

trained arms

not too bad of a session but i dropped the volume a little and went to failure on only a few sets. back to training only once a day now.

off for blood tests on friday. some of the guys at the gym have told me not to run nolvadex to get my levels back up as all my HPTA is perfect except for test (lh/fsh/estro are all good) does anyone want to chime in?

Ah! Good luck with the test I think it should go up soon but dieting to 6%as a natural can really fuck up your hormones

yeah i really hope so, going to give it a little more time and hopefully everything kicks back up. some of the older blokes at the gym reccomend i run sustanon for a few weeks at a low dose cause the synthetic test may trigger something that makes my body start producing endogenous test when i come off. but i cant see any science backing it.

yeah i really hope so, going to give it a little more time and hopefully everything kicks back up. some of the older blokes at the gym reccomend i run sustanon for a few weeks at a low dose cause the synthetic test may trigger something that makes my body start producing endogenous test when i come off. but i cant see any science backing it.

Yes Definently don't do that dude will just shut you down more

Yes Definently don't do that dude will just shut you down more

their theory was that baecause iv been shut down for a fair amount of time that the synthetic test may make my body remember what ot was like to have test, then when i cycle off and run pct it may get my balls going again. this is coming from the vets of the gym and some of their theories are probs out dated.

day 58

trained hams, calves and deadlifts.

really good session, good volume on all movement felt pretty decent too. today was my last day bulking, will be stating a 5 day mini cut tomorrow so peak of this cycle weight is 198lbs today. maxed out around 203 but generally my average weight was around 199lbs. will post photos on saturday after iv done the rich piana 8 hour arm challenge with a buddy just for fun (i will be back on a bulking dieting this day).

I agree 100% when u start taking body down past natural bf wile not on drugs it takes a toll on ur endocrine system for sure !!!!

I agree 100% when u start taking body down past natural bf wile not on drugs it takes a toll on ur endocrine system for sure !!!!

no doubt, i 100% think it was the dieting that caused y current situation. i just thought that 4-5 months later and about 40lbs gained that i wouldnt be so low, even 3 months post diet and about 32lbs gained i would have thought i would be higher than 8.8nmol/l! here's hoping that no lasting damage has been done.

Top Bottom