Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lean bulk on SARM's log

• Thread starter Thread starter bigorse
  • Start date Start date
blood result post cycle.

ALT liver value was elevated more than pre cycle so that suggests they are minorly liver toxic.

LH and FSH were perfect and test was at 10nmol/l

the bottom range of normal is 10nmol but is the average level for an 8-10 year old boy and because i am technically in range our fucked up health system will not do anything to help me.... if our dr would prescribes what is necessary and have a more realistic put look on what they call normal test then i believe it would be much easier to control aas here as it takes away the people doinf self administration trt and the risks involved with it. this shit needs to be sorted out. will be going back for another set in a few weeks.

guys at the gym told me not to run nolvadex because everything apart from test os perfect so there is point in doing so and nolvadex does come with some side effects even though they may be mild.

Bro I understand you being annoyed but I just can't see any doctor prescribing trt to a 16 year old. I tell you what if I was a doctor I wouldn't at all unless it was seriously low to the point it needed urgent attention. And then again I would look for every possible thing I could do first before writing out a prescription for trt haha. You're gaining so dw man but if I were you I'd self prescribe..that's not me recommending it but that sust what I'd do haha.

i understand it would be hard for him to give me trt but because i am technically with in range he wont address it. he said and i quote "everything was perfect" well last time i checked being hormonaly an 8 year old at 16 isnt perfect, they wont even adress the issue.

and for the people that go of test in ng/dl my tests were 230ng/dl and 275ng/dl

back on the bulking diet for a few days now weight is up to 201lbs so i finally got back through that 200lbs plateau. strength is down a little but that may be because im still fighting a chest infection, had 4 days off the gym but went back yesterday and today as i was having gym withdrawals 😛

been back in the gym for a few days, cold is nearly gone completely now. this is pretty much the heaviest i have ever been now at 203lbs. i do have a little moon face action but the rest of my body is still in decent condition, its a little weird. about the head off for for deads, calves and hams. might throw a little quads in too

first time doing hexbar/trapbar deadlifts last night pyramided up to 485lbs for a single, deadlift strength seena to be coming back.

Ahhhh 4 days !!! Was so hard for me

That's the longest gym break I had in 3 yrs and it was like two weeks ago

oh god it was hard, did me a world of good though. threw the 100lbs dumbells round for a set of 8 yesterday and it was my third pressing motion of the session.

Top Bottom