Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lean bulk on SARM's log

• Thread starter Thread starter bigorse
  • Start date Start date
day 63

trained shoulder and a little traps

good workout and pump still feeling a little sick but grinding it out.

watched a new guy at the gym walk in and hit a 5x5 on bench with 4 and a half plates a side! and he said he was feeling week!

weight is still 193lbs but i ate around maintenance today and im looking nice and full and leaned out nicely. tomorrow is my last proper day on the cycle.

no real sides with s4 at 75mg

and not going to do the 8 hour arm challenge tomorrow, it will just be a normal workout

day 63

trained shoulder and a little traps

good workout and pump still feeling a little sick but grinding it out.

watched a new guy at the gym walk in and hit a 5x5 on bench with 4 and a half plates a side! and he said he was feeling week!

weight is still 193lbs but i ate around maintenance today and im looking nice and full and leaned out nicely. tomorrow is my last proper day on the cycle.

no real sides with s4 at 75mg

and not going to do the 8 hour arm challenge tomorrow, it will just be a normal workout

How many days a week do you train?

pretty much everyday, i take days off when my body really need it or i have too much homework to do the get to the gym. i learn to feel when i need rest and i need rest now but i have scheduled sunday and monday or rest so im grinding through till then.

pretty much everyday, i take days off when my body really need it or i have too much homework to do the get to the gym. i learn to feel when i need rest and i need rest now but i have scheduled sunday and monday or rest so im grinding through till then.

Cool deal I do the same

its the best way imo. esp being in year 11 at school studying to go to uni/college so i get bombarded with homework sometimes but i still find my time to hit the gym everyday pretty much always

day 64

smashed arms, calves and abs
lots of volume and good pump. in need of some rest though now.

spent the last 2 days around maintenance and im 192lbs pretty full and realtivly lean (10-12% bf)

will run a half dose of osta for the next 2 days and my last dose of s4 tomorrow morning then im off.

yesterday i went to a music festival and i was getting really bad back pumps which i never had a problem with on cycle. i also had a but of a yellow tint in vision since bumping s4 to 75mg.

didnt eat much at all yesterday and was dehydrayed from the festival and i woke lean and dry today. carbed up pretty well and sitting at 193lbs. this will probably be my last update as im not PCTing. overall very happy with the cycle, would defs reccomend it to anyone looking at something i get their feet wet before aas.

blood result post cycle.

ALT liver value was elevated more than pre cycle so that suggests they are minorly liver toxic.

LH and FSH were perfect and test was at 10nmol/l

the bottom range of normal is 10nmol but is the average level for an 8-10 year old boy and because i am technically in range our fucked up health system will not do anything to help me.... if our dr would prescribes what is necessary and have a more realistic put look on what they call normal test then i believe it would be much easier to control aas here as it takes away the people doinf self administration trt and the risks involved with it. this shit needs to be sorted out. will be going back for another set in a few weeks.

guys at the gym told me not to run nolvadex because everything apart from test os perfect so there is point in doing so and nolvadex does come with some side effects even though they may be mild.

and sitting back at 196lbs havent trained for 4 days now as im still sick, im having gym withdrawals!

Top Bottom