Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I walked out on my shitty ass job

So, your a college grad, makes between 75-100K, but your only employed in the summer/spring. But you just work for the Hyatt as a bus boy/ waiter type person for extra money in the winter. Is that right....

who said i made 75-100k?? I'm a bartender/bar attendant, i stock the bar/kitchen/serve/bartend - multi-skilled in the art of food/beverage duke!

You are not getting a reference from them I guess. What is next for work for you?
Working a job like that really sucks. I have been there. I just stuck those jobs out as long as I could.

Well i got a gig donating some drain babies at the local sperm bank starting tomorrow, I just took the TSA exam and passed jsut waiting on credit/background check, thsi friday I have a hiring session with UNion Pacific train company, and next monday I have an interview with Macys for the merchandising/processing department, I been on the grind son!

So i was working at the Hyatt downtown in Minneapolis at a bar and these buttfuckers were making me do all the work. I did every damn job in the book and half of them weren't even in the description of the actual job. I was underpaid and the bartenders and servers tipped like ass. Half the time the employees would show up drunk or high and they wouldn't do shit so the manager would have me clean their tables and run their food.

So one day the place was busy (I dont know why people come to a decent city and decide to use the hotel bar everyday they are there considering it is overpriced to shit, food sucks, cockroaches everywhere) and the servers werent doing shit and there were about 50 orders in the kitchen and i wasnt getting any help to run them, so i ripped off my faggy uniform shirt threw it in the garbage and told my mangagers to go fuck themselves and took all the food that was ready and dumped it in the garbage. My managers just stood there dumbfounded prolly cuz they lost their best employee. That was the biggest high ive ever gotten considering I smoked the grand daddy purple kush. I stomped out of there in my timbo boots casually mean mugging every upper level twat that was still around. I said peace out to my cooks and my security niggas and they all gave me dap.

On to the next one.

Oh and i jacked all the tips from the tip jar the night before. I knew i was gonna walk out it just was a matter of when.

Dont work in a hotel, especially the HYATT, they dont give a fuck about you.

were you herpin your durp like yeah???

who said i made 75-100k?? I'm a bartender/bar attendant, i stock the bar/kitchen/serve/bartend - multi-skilled in the art of food/beverage duke!

it came straight off your profile, that I assume you wrote.... dawg. So you stole money and you lie. Way to go kid... yeah, I'd hire your ass... sheeeeezz

(As I pull up my pants off my ass so you can't see my fricken boxers......)

Im gonna work on the taco line with all your cousins NIGGA

Any Pwnage of CW is all right by me. I have a new found respect for jiggagold. And LOLZ @ taco line.

it came straight off your profile, that I assume you wrote.... dawg. So you stole money and you lie. Way to go kid... yeah, I'd hire your ass... sheeeeezz

(As I pull up my pants off my ass so you can't see my fricken boxers......)

I only took what was owed and yea I'm gonna add "took tips from tip jar from crusty employees" under my accomplishments on my resume. I made that profile when i was a young buck living the struggle for hella money hustle.

Top Bottom