Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Helladrol cut cycle diet

Laxed

Stats
Age 23 Weight 185 BF 20-22% Height 5'8"

I'm trying to plan out my first ever cycle. I was talking to needto and he recomended a Helladrol cycle based on my goals. I want to cut to 10-12% bf over the durration of the summer, preferably before my graduation in late June. Obviously I'm not going to get there in a 4 week cycle but I should be able to get a decent start. Here is the cycle I have planned out.

1-4 Helladrol
1-4 HCGenerate
4-8 forma-stanzol
4-8 forged pc

Currently I'm running a CKD Diet.
Low carb days: 2000 calories. 130-150f/30-35c/150-155p
Carb load: 50f/700-800c/150-155p
I usually eat between 7 and 8 meals a day.

My current workout program is as follows:
Mon-carb load-off
Tue-low carb-Bench, DL, Squat, Military Press 5x5 ladders
Wed-low carb-Chest and Back 6 lifts, 3x10
Thurs-low carb-Quads and Hams 6 lifts, 3x10
Fri-low carb-Shoulders and Arms 6 lifts, 3x10
Sat-low carb-off/Cardio and Abs
Sun-carb load post workout-Full Body 7-10 lifts, 3x10

A typical workout lasts 45-60min.

I've been lifting for about 2 years, seriously for about a year. By serious I mean tracking my lifts, tracking and understanding my nutrition, getting enough sleep, etc.

I feel I've got a solid understanding of this cycle and why I would be taking what, but when it comes to an appropriate ON cycle diet I have no experience so I'm not sure what information on these forums is relevent.

Any input would be greatly appreciated. If more information is needed let me know.

Thanks!

Check out dylangemelli's helladrol log and diet post. Very helpful info and it will prolly answer alot of your questions. I personally never used hella as a cutter, ive always done a clean bulk with great success. Im on my last week of hella right now and am up 18, so its a great bulker also.

Sent from my LS670 using EliteFitness

check out this link for my diet bro...

carbs - moderate... fats - low to moderate... sodium- low... sugar... low... fiber - high

So this is your main diet layout?

I also weigh everything I eat and track every calorie, I've been doing that for the past year or so. I don't have as much time for cardio but I can get 40-60 min in around 4 times a week as well as 60-90 min of lifting per day. I'm still up in the air about this cycle, it's my first one so I don't have any reference points. But your diet layout is close to what I had in mind. My main goal is to drop my BF a few points while adding/maintaining lean mass. It sounds like Helladrol makes it possible.

okay well first i need to apologize for not bringing this up earlier... your cycle is just way off bro... its need a complete overhaul... here's how you need to run it... and it has to be 6 weeks, 4 weeks is a complete waste of time...

helladrol 75/75/75/100/100/125
n2guard
fish oil
forma stanzol - kick it in mid cycle and run it through pct

pct
torem 90/60/60/30
unleashed
daa
need2slin
lean xtreme
creatine nitrate

this will get you the goals you are trying to achieve bro...

Right on, after a quick look I've found most of those. When I get time I read in to them a bit more. The only thing I couldn't locate was Torem, do you know any sites that have it? And I assume you just follow the dosing on the packages for anything you don't have a dose for?

Right on, after a quick look I've found most of those. When I get time I read in to them a bit more. The only thing I couldn't locate was Torem, do you know any sites that have it? And I assume you just follow the dosing on the packages for anything you don't have a dose for?

chemicalneed.com will have your torem bro...

Top Bottom