Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you still get old - physically?

One day your joints will say "fuck this"!
+100!

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming: 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'
TITCR :qt:

Long story short, if you live long enough gravity catches up to everyone and you can't do a darned thing about the genetic hand you're dealt. Besides, life is meant to be lived with gusto, enjoyed, appreciated, and devoured, not tiptoed through. I've probably knocked a few years off my life between drinking and smoking and shitty eating but it ain't like they're years off the good end.

Doesnt Ray take like 150 supps a day? I have a hard time taking caps when the dose is like 6 of them....I nearly puke everytime.

yep, I wonder though what his diet is like. If he really ate organic food as much as possible I don't see why he would need that amount of supplementation. All those supps are actually a burden on his metabolism. Too many supps actually toxify the body so that it has to spend time detoxing instead of doing things its' supposed to. It's one thing to take supp's when it can be shown that your body just isn't doing something right.......but taking that many supp's is exactly like taking high dose steroids in the sense that you're letting the supp's take over actions within the body so something somewhere get's shut down. I dunno, he's brilliant is certain respects but absolutely off his rocker in others. He actually beleives that someday he'll be able to get DNA from his fathers grave and "regrow" his dad and they both can live forever. I'm not joking or exaggerating, he really has said that he wants to do that once he beleives the technology will be available. :whatever:

He actually beleives that someday he'll be able to get DNA from his fathers grave and "regrow" his dad and they both can live forever. I'm not joking or exaggerating, he really has said that he wants to do that once he beleives the technology will be available. :whatever:

What's so funny 'bout that? I've been secreting hair bulbs into my paint pigment so that a fabulous performance artist of 2525 may resurrect me from a self-portrait.

yep, I wonder though what his diet is like. If he really ate organic food as much as possible I don't see why he would need that amount of supplementation. All those supps are actually a burden on his metabolism. Too many supps actually toxify the body so that it has to spend time detoxing instead of doing things its' supposed to. It's one thing to take supp's when it can be shown that your body just isn't doing something right.......but taking that many supp's is exactly like taking high dose steroids in the sense that you're letting the supp's take over actions within the body so something somewhere get's shut down. I dunno, he's brilliant is certain respects but absolutely off his rocker in others. He actually beleives that someday he'll be able to get DNA from his fathers grave and "regrow" his dad and they both can live forever. I'm not joking or exaggerating, he really has said that he wants to do that once he beleives the technology will be available. :whatever:

the doodes been right on about everything else, but I think he's letting his confidence get a little outta control at this point...

Top Bottom