Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Contest Update:)

• Thread starter Thread starter new@gettinbig
  • Start date Start date
N

new@gettinbig

Its almost time, I am only a few days out from my first show this Saturday. I am more than ready...Everything has come along very nicely. My suits came in last week and they look GREAT! I will stop training on Wednesday and take it easy the rest of the week :) I had my bodyfat done today and it is at 8.7%!! I am competing in the physique category..I am going to have to pay close attention to keeping my quads a little more relaxed, I have a great deal of definition and it could hurt me. I am nervous...excited..tired....and ready to eat some candy on saturday :) I will only get to eat some junk food till Sunday...I am competing again in June but I will be competing in bodybuilding in my next show. Ive been working my ass off and training hard, and dieting consistently and it has paid off! I will post pics after the show so ya'll can see.

GO GIRL!!!!!!!
:)
Little Girl

------------------
I don't believe in luck... Only work can bring us to reach the top!!

Good luck to you N@GB!!!!I just saw some of your pics you really should be proud of yourself.I am.You have made real progress in your transformation from the old anorexic runway model days.

I'd love to get your advice on contest prep. I am contemplating competing in a show on May 26th. I am currently at 14% bf and would like to get to 12%. Please see my post to Bikinimom about contest prep for more info.

In general, I'd like to know if you think I can get down to 12% in a month? If so, what would you recommend as far as cardio, lifting, etc.?

Top Bottom