Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boxing

New Jack

If I'm into a rigorous boxing regimen where I am training for an amateur fight (running for miles 2x wk, sprints 2x wk, weightlifting 2x wk, plenty of sparring, bag/mit work, jump rope, good diet, plenty of water, etc.) will taking glutamine and a protein shake daily help me or is it a waste?

The reason I ask this is because I am only lifting 2x a week. I am already taking a multi vitamin.

1) Does glutamine help in recovery for doing alot of cardio or just recovery in lifting?

2) Is it a waste of time to take glutamine and protein shakes daily if I'm only lifting 2x a week?

3) Is it enough to lift 2x a week if I'm boxing?

Thanks in advance.

2x a week is plenty as long as you're workin' to failure, Joe. -_-
So you finally started posting here. Glutamine/Creatine will both aid in muscle recovery and increased stamina/energy as far as I know. You will also retain water so you will have a more bulky look just from the initial loading phase of creatine. Most people if you seee their splits train their muscle groups only 1 or 2x a week but they train to failure. The most anyone should really go is alternating training the muscle groups 3 and 4 times a week (if you go every other day, you're gonna get some weeks with 3 times, some with 4, obviously) so... yep. The others are probably gonna tell you the same shit, besides maybe mentioning flax seed oil. Tell them you're ht, wt and stuff too.

Top Bottom