Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bader85 continues the journey with 1-Andro RX from IronMag Labs log

No issues with sleep so far. No night sweats. Feeling pretty good.

Bout ready to go kill legs, so looking forward to see how it turns out.

Day 10: legs
3 caps AM, 3 caps PM

Workout 6/16/11
Weight 231

Stair stepper 10 mins warm up

Barbell Squat
front 45 x 10
regular 45 x 10
95 x 10
135 x 10
185 x 8
225 x 5
225 x 5

(my left hip flexor is still tight and bothering me.. taking it easy, but still going deep)

Standing one leg curl:
90 x 12
95 x 12
95 x 12
100 x 12

Hack Squat:
125 x 12
125 x 12
125 x 12

more reps, less weight, legs already on fire

seated leg curl: 30 second rest intervals
120 x 12
120 x 12
120 x 12
120 x 12
120 x 12
120 x 12
120 x 12

Leg Press: 30 second intervals
295 x 12
295 x 12
295 x 12
295 x 12
295 x 12
295 x 12
295 x 12

15 mins elliptical (had to cut it short, misses wanted to go.. blaming it on the GF ;) )

So.. mad I still don't feel I'm giving my legs 100% cause this weird pain in my left upper quad/tendon/hip flexor.. I'll see if that massage and soaking in the tub will do for next week.

However, I am upping the weights consistently, and getting back to my high school football days weights.. well not really.. I could press 1000 and squat 300+ but.. having a serious lower back/hip/knee injury set me back a lot for the past 10 years.. dang.. has it already been 10 years?

Pleased with the workout.. but know I can keep gaining!

have you looked int myofascial release techniques.. aka foam rolling or rolling out problem areas on a lacrosse, or pool ball :)

Hurts like a MOFO but would probably help.

I bet if you roll out your IT band, the outside of your upper leg, it would help a lot.

Let me know if you want some more info and Ill PM you a link with some good stuff.

Hey bader,
Take JudoTom up on his offer bro. He knows his shit on this stuff.
Please either post your whole work out or pm it to me. All on one pg plz....easier for me.

have you looked int myofascial release techniques.. aka foam rolling or rolling out problem areas on a lacrosse, or pool ball :)

Hurts like a MOFO but would probably help.

I bet if you roll out your IT band, the outside of your upper leg, it would help a lot.

Let me know if you want some more info and Ill PM you a link with some good stuff.

Yeah. I do foam rolling, but tend to stay away from the tennis ball technique. it does hurt like hell. Hehe. My GF does deep tissue like no other.. has me in tears, so I'll convince her to work on me and also foam roll next time I'm at the gym.

I don't think its the IT band, but I'll roll it anyway, wouldn't hurt.. well actually it will. Hah!

I just got back from a Cake concert.. it ROCKED. But not as good as NIN. :D

tennis ball? i have to cram a rounded iron railing end into my back muscle lol...
yoga is some good stuff too if you have the time... my lower back loves upward dog...

You're starting to sound like my GF, Moya, always telling me to do certain stretches and yoga.. :chomp:

But I should do yoga on a rest day, I'm sure I'd benefit greatly. Probably promote muscle growth stretching out the fascia more. (anyone know if that's real science versus my assumption?)

Well.. I used a tennis ball when there was about 2-3 inches of fat to get through and it would hurt so much.. now there's much harder muscle I'd bet I'd have to use something a little harder.

I'll do a couple of things.. and I'm sure almost all of them will be painful in some way.. today I'm doing shoulders/arms, but my motivation is low from a longer night last night. Heh.

Saturday breakfast: I cooked for the misses too so 2/3 of it was mine, 1/3 of it was hers.

2 whole omega-3 eggs, 10 egg whites, 2 scoops (40g) of "Garden of Life Super Seed - Beyond Fiber", 1tsp cinnamon, 1tsp stevia, 1/2 cup coconut milk, blend and let sit for 10 minutes.

288ppwn.jpg

Makes 8-10, ~6" diamater egg pancakes

zt9g9e.jpg

I ate 6 total with 2 tbsp of "naturally more" peanut butter

33netn6.jpg

pm sent. yoga/stretching will help. if not from the stretching of the fascia from all the other health or related benefits. think about it if you can get more oxygen and nutrients to the muscle it will help, if you can remove scar tissue it will help, if you prevent a 6week or 6month injury it will help.

Top Bottom